• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Views on Post2Host?

Back to topic then, I'll give guys SWOT analysis

In Positive:
-Admin & Users can give support each other [In fact this rate doesn't have to be always post4host]
-The users happy or not depend hostees "service mind" the most do you guys ever learn of it?
-Deflect bots account there's no way for them to setup their accounts because post4host will activate only by "admins hand"
-Information in post4host can be secrets if that forums open only for members it's hard for SPY/mimics to acess forums.
-Depend on conditions art if the condition aren't that pressure people will aceppt it automatically.

In Negative:
-hard to believe how reliable than instantly sign up like they can delete us account without reason[I mean only bad admins.] us users can claim nothing even they scam us because we trustly use them now this rate whose fault?
Pressure for some users:
-inactivity policy is no place for amatuers users: I can repeat it again no matter you use this system you can't open the world for beginner to run up their sites.

ps. If you can't take these comment I'll delete aways. But all of these are truths it's good for you to fight aways your weakness.

Back