• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA resumes signup's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right about Yupapa, now you guys believe me. Crappy service, and massive downtime.

Sign up with some other service like Spaceports if you want something that actually works.

BTW, I am rebuilding a new site...

You guys may speak too soon. Yupapa may be upgrading his website so now it is down. I think it will be back up later. Yupapa usually keeps his word.

Hope everything goes well for you Yupapa.

Out of the entire time he has been running this so called service it has been up 20% of that time. His word is never kept. He is a pathelogical liar. The payments he receives for his paid hosting is no where near enough to cover the general expense of the server, and he probably running the thing of cable. From what I have notice he has little to no knowledge in how to install scripts for members, web designing and webhosting all together. Ditch the service and join Spaceports or Crosswinds or some other one.

Common people...
Yupapa isn't so bad at all I think.
He gives ad-free webspace. Don't complain about beginning hosts. If you don't want to use them, simply don't use them.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Out of the entire time he has been running this so called service it has been up 20% of that time.

Giancarlo,

That may be a little too harsh when you say that his service is up 20% of the time. That is simply to low of a percentage and not true. I have visit his site and his board frequently and have seen the site up until today. I remembered he said that he will resume the free sign up today and I have just noticed that the sign up is down today so it could be that he is installing some script or changing something from his website. Give him a little bit of time to see what will happen.

It isn't YUPAPA's ----up. it's Donhost's. Directoris and 9kd are also down. I know for sure that Directoris has been down at least 3-4 hours, can be more for all I know.

<!-- OK OK. No f u c k u p. It isn't YUPPA's fault. :D -->

Last edited:
Finally, he is not dumb

Keep on saying bad things about my service!
You only have a chance in a century *LOL*

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Out of the entire time he has been running this so called service it has been up 20% of that time. His word is never kept. He is a pathelogical liar. The payments he receives for his paid hosting is no where near enough to cover the general expense of the server, and he probably running the thing of cable. From what I have notice he has little to no knowledge in how to install scripts for members, web designing and webhosting all together. Ditch the service and join Spaceports or Crosswinds or some other one.

Originally posted by YUMAMA

Giancarlo,

That may be a little too harsh when you say that his service is up 20% of the time. That is simply to low of a percentage and not true. I have visit his site and his board frequently and have seen the site up until today. I remembered he said that he will resume the free sign up today and I have just noticed that the sign up is down today so it could be that he is installing some script or changing something from his website. Give him a little bit of time to see what will happen.

Now everyone knows who the liar is *LOL*

Last edited:
Yes meow, you are right

me, Directoris and 9kd are on server 6.
Server 1 - 5 currently no problem... except server 6.

Giancarlo,

at least YAPAPA's services stopped (short term) due to technical faliure outside his control. If I remember you shut yours down cos you wanted to go away for a couple of weeks and you were a bit bored by it. I can't wait to sign up for your next venture. the clock is ticking ;)

Yeah. Tell me Giancarlo, how big attachments does your email account allow? I want to be sure I can upload my files OK. :p

YEY YUPAPA!!! I just noticed my email started to work. ;)

Yeah. Ftp sucks. So insecure and slow. Sure you can chmod. You just attach a text file with a list like so:
Code:
blah.txt	please chmod to 	nnn
blahblah.cgi				nnn
You get the picture. Take care with the tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back