• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPAPA

NLC
NLC
hehe....
for those of you thinking my site was dead, you guys are such a jerk.

Phil, Omari, Meow, MacFlac will get the Advanced Package ,which is worth 7.95USD/month, free of charge.

Here is the detail of the plan

* 500MB of Web Space
* 5GB of Bandwidth
* Your own CGI-BIN
* Your own FTP Account
* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week FTP access
* Your own Control Panel
* 10 Email Addresses
* 5 POP 3 Email Account
* 500 Autoresponders
* 10 Email Lists
* PHP4 Scripting
* CGI Scripting in PERL, C, Python
* mySQL Database Server
* Server Side Includes
* Sever Side PGP Encryption
* Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Server Extensions
* Customised Error Pages
* Password Protected Directories
* WAP Server
* Real-time Web Site Statistics
* Free Domain Transfer
* Search Engine Submission
* Whois Utility
* Bannerless (No Ads)
* Unlimited Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

#NOTE: GianCarlo said to me on ICQ that his web hosting is better than mine. He said my site was down. Guess what happen today??? He also said to me that his Email upload, and 3MB web hosting is better than mine. Is that true? Checkout my site and you'll know.

[Edited by YUPAPA on 05-15-2001 at 11:08 AM]

The fact that my hosting is up and your isn't makes mine better than yours. That fact mine is a scam makes it better than yours. The Fact that I have 99.9% uptime makes it better than yours. I never said it was better... but it is.

Try http://www.below10host.com for better hosting than your are providing.

I want to give out unlimited space, bandwidth, etc. Because some of the jerks saying that my service isn't reliable, so I only give out 30MB...

[Edited by YUPAPA on 05-15-2001 at 11:49 AM]

how about mySQL?
I remember you said you will sure to provide mySQL for free in your old forum? Still remember smackdown? thats mi ;)

hmmm.
guys i think that isnt matter which host is good or bad.
i think most of all the service is given from you.(maybe its bad maybe its good, but what you gain from this ha?)yupapa do you gain money if i have signed up to you?heheh.maybe a little banners will give you a little.Maybe not.coz you do not put banners to pages.(thanks for it).
Hmmm i am stupid to understand situation.
but when i heard that yupapa's site isnt working i thought there will be some people which will and did make yupapa the worst man.
heheh.
I do not care about others but the people who help to others are good man.(you may think that i am yupapanian.hehe i even do not have site from him.its only my opinion.)
And plz stop this war.
what you gain from this?just think.
byez.

I remember mySQL.
Maybe you should join other web hosts like the guy said on the previous message. For example: Glomar.net. They provide 3MB of web space and Email upload. The webmaster told me that they have 99.9% up time. So I think you should join them.

I am not going to fight, and I am not saying hosting services are better but I am saying Yupapa is one of the biggest scams on the internet right now.

Listen guys, if Yupapa or Russo or whoever wants to do the world a favour and start a free webhost, it's their choice. They aren't forcing you to go and build your webpages there, so leave them alone.

Who cares how old they are - age doesn't matter, as long as you do a good job. There are a lot of people much older whose services are complete scams, so just because these people are young doesn't mean they're scammy.

Nice Site Yupapa

Good job Yupapa. Now I guess those who doubt him from the beginning and thought that his site was down yesterday should think about it again. The reason his site was down yesterday was because he was busy putting up a new look to his site. I knew Yupapa will be back. :)

Well, now that there is no more unlimited space, and he has some actual pay host options, it will probably last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back