• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YUPAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again, he is not answering any real questions directed to him. As in how he plans to keep it alive, what connection, server type and OS.

And that 600mb of bandwidth, is that a month? That is pretty low.

Also, you say that all your plans are unix, but there is a pic of a windows 2000 box, and a big thing that says "Windows NT Server" or whatever. Neither of those are unix there pal, what are they there for?

Also there is a box of redhat linux, and the freeBSD devil really big in the corner. Which is it? Exactly what flavor of unix are you using?

[Edited by bigperm on 05-15-2001 at 08:28 PM]

Servers have a minimum of 256 megabytes of memory with storage spread across multiple SCSI hard disk drives

600MB for each month

Windows NT and 2000 will be available in August

Well, account activation was fast and painless. But then I have an VIP account. :)

And what do you do, YUPAPA, if someone runs over their bandwidth limit? Charge them, since you'll have their credit information?

Instabill handle my orders. I won't charge them if they run out of bandwidth, but they have to purchase additional bandwidth.

isn't this thread breaking the rules? he told us about this hosting already, didn't he? he also said it never went down, so why should he get a second thread to promote this service of his if it never went away?

just a thought...

working on it... you should contact me for this cuz as I said, this is NOT the YUPAPA support forum.

i see keith is still obsessed with hating on yupapa :)

nothing personal keith, but don't you think if you don't like it you should just not view his threads?

i'm just looking out for the well-being of the board. other hosts have been called on it, so why not this guy? i think you're still looking out for him because for some reason he gave you a pay account free of charge. brown-nosing can be very beneficial.

Originally posted by keith
i'm just looking out for the well-being of the board. other hosts have been called on it, so why not this guy? i think you're still looking out for him because for some reason he gave you a pay account free of charge. brown-nosing can be very beneficial.

how exactly am i kissing ass?

Yupapa.com---very professional site

I have gone through the whole Yupapa.com site and it is very professionally done. The control panel is great. The support center for Q&A about the whole account is very complete and very helpful. The ftp works great. MySQL database setup is a snap. Speed is fast also.

If you don't believe me, just ask Meow. :)

Actually, I have graduated from college a long time ago.

Thank you for giving me that free account. Keep up the good work.

My Site as many have said is well done also... and my server is hardly down nor is my site. Yupapa does look good though, and I must admit it, but Paid Hosting that I can trust like Below10hosting is much, much, much more reliable and has much more features. That is why I would never sign up with Yupapa, I already have my own Paid Hosting at http://www.below10host.com that I can trust.

Ha...I thought you are around 16.... Now I remember Phil... you are 29 or something??

You're welcome Phil... Please contact me (webmaster@yupapa.com) if you have any questions.

Well, I know this is not the YUPAPA support forum...probably because no such support forum EXISTS. Maybe you should try harder to accomodate your customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back