• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. aju

[WTB] Free webhosting, forum hosting websites

I am planning to come back to the Free hosts business. If anyone is having a decent free web/forum hosts website with an interest in selling, please let me know by quoting the price and the website name. I can buy it at the earliest if i am interested! Thanks, Aju
  2. aju

Forum admins,look this thread!

I am searching for a partner to start up a community using forums.Forum admins who is already running a forum is also invited! I have with me all the tools required for starting one : vbulletin license vbseo license vbarticle license gallery license dedicated server PM me with...
  3. aju

Bikes.ws / Emeralds.cc / DebitCard.cc / FixedRate.cc

Bikes.ws - $200 Emeralds.cc - $150 DebitCard.cc - $250 FixedRate.cc - $75 I am also interested in doing an exchange with forums communities.
  4. aju

Customising An Existing PHP CMS

I got myself a PHP CMS from a programmer and the CMS has been installed on the website www.carportl.com The coder who initially did this CMS is quite busy to the customisation work for me. I want to customise this CMS into fully functional Car Portal. Requirement: 1.Implement Video...
  5. aju

A really good Social Networking Site for Sale.

Website: www.poondi.net Description : It was created in mid October and till today it have 188+ Members Its a heavily customised PHPizabi script.I just bought it one week back. This is the traffics it had previously : http://show.imagehosting.us/show/174...-1_1743788.png Reason ...
  6. aju

Free Domain,Free Vbulletin,Free Server Space

Attention Large Forum Community Owners I am offering a Free setup to import a complete forum community to Vbulletin Provided: The free Setup includes : Vbulletin(Owned license) Domain Server Space with tonnes of Bandwidth :welcome: Eligibility Forum community with more than 5000 Posts 3000...
  7. aju

Require a business partner for a Movie Community

I am looking for someone who is good in administering vbulletin forum.I have started a movie community, where people can discuss on various movies ,review movies exchange wallpapers,review movies ets. I have the domain, vbulletin owned license,skin,review script etc..All set to go.. but need to...
  8. aju

Wanted: small forums

I am looking to buy small forums that are not yet developed. If it is vbulletin based forum, i dont require the forum license as i have two spare s with me. PM me or post here if you have any. I am not looking to spend a lot on each site.
  9. aju

Looking for Anime forum community admin

I am planning of building an anime community and is serious looking for a forum community admin who can attract new members and build up a community. Willing to provide the required things like server space, installed vbulletin software+skin+mods, domain name etc. Any one intrested can PM me...
  10. aju

Free SMF Forum Hosting: www.smfweb.com!

We are glad to announce our Free SMF Forum Hosting service(Beta): www.smfweb.com! Features Its Powered by SMF 1.1 RC2 Hardware: P4,160Gb,Unmetered Bandwidth,100Mbps link! Subdomain of your choice : yourname.smfweb.com Pre-installed skins at your choice...
  11. aju

Wanted: Vbulletin Owned license

i am willing to buy a vbulletin owned license. Any one willing to sell one please let me know.
  12. aju

Willing to buy develped website!

I am willing to buy developed websites with no revenues ,Preference given community based websites. Those interested , please PM me.
  13. aju

Serious partners required!

Hi there, I have a spare Celeron 2.6 server with the following specs: 512 MB ram 120 Gb Harddisk unmetered Bandwidth with 5 free ip address. I will be installing a free control panel something like vhcs.net. I am looking for serious partners who already have very high traffic...
  14. aju

YPN Invite Available here

I have an YPN invite which i got yesterday for sale! Any one intrested can PM me!
  15. aju

Rapidleech.be

RapidLeech.be is a free server transfer website for use on various popular upload/download sites such as rapidshare.de,Megaupload.com,MyTempDir.com Getfile.biz,Webfile.ru - The script transfers files from rapid share (for example) via our fast servers connection speed and dumps the file on...
  16. aju

0pm.org

Hi there, Please have a look at my new baby : http://www.0pm.org It has around 250 excited flash games! All free online games! Ever get bored ? Then logon to http://0pm.org and enjoy the exciting games! Pals, please review my website and tell me if i should make any...
  17. aju

What is an ideal free webhosting company ?

Hi there , I have an idea of starting a Online Community! Already bought the servers and softwares, I would like you people to give me suggestions on what all things an ideal free webhosting company should have! The one which i am planning is a community! Not just a forum with a lot of...
  18. aju

Offering free domains with space ?

Hi there, I am willing to offer free domains(All TLDs) to someone having a website with more than 100 unique hits per day.I am also willing to offer the webspace(Cpanel) for it.Also for your information i am also having a vbulletin license which i am not using it now a days. Those...
  19. aju

bsdgroup.org|ebabies.org|20cents.org|dotcom360.org

bsdgroup.org Great name for BSD related forums BIN price $100 ebabies.org 1,590 searches for ebabies.A great domain if you develop! BIN price $75 20cents.org BIN price $50 dotcom360.org Ever heard of yahoo 360!!!!! BIN price $100 All transactions through paypal! Smooth domain...
  20. aju

AWESOME domains for sale!

0pm.org - $50(BIN) 6ad.org - $30(BIN) onlinenames.org - $10(BIN) youareonline.org - $25(BIN) pentabytes.org - $50(BIN) PM me your offers!
Back