• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Need south-eastern hosting

Hey guys, Looking for hosting located in the south-eastern USA. Need: 2-5 GB space PHP Support 5+ MySQL DB FTP Access Location of your server CPanel You must be established 99.9% uptime If I could pay by the year and get a domain name that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance.
  2. V

Looking for established host for personal website

I'm looking for a host for a personal website; I don't mind putting advertisements on if needed. I'm looking for a provider that will give me a place to store/publish school work I've done (computer/electrical engineering) to help friends and future students out at my university.. I would...
  3. V

Looking for guild webhosting

Hello, I'm looking for webhosting for my WoW guild. I don't have a TLD, so I'll need a subdomain URL. I'm looking for: 150MB Disk Storage 5GB Data Transfer PHP Support FTP Access No forced advertisements CPanel would be nice but not necessary. Thanks in advance.
  4. V

Looking for VERY STABLE webhost

Looking for a very stable, established webhost (again).. Want to pay by credit card *Host must have been around for ~2 years and have 99.5% or better uptime. I want no setup fees and the ability to upgrade specs at a reasonable rate increase for free (no extra setup fees). SPECS (atleast)...
  5. V

Need guild hosting

Need (about): 250MB Webspace 5,000MB Transfer 2+ MySQL Databases 20+ E-mail Addresses 5+ FTP Accounts
  6. V

Does Darkstar oversell?

They have good ventrilo hosting in my opinon, but 400 Gigs of storage and 4TB of data transfer for $7 a month? Is it overselling to the point of bad performance is what I'm trying to ask*
  7. V

Looking for Vent + Webhosting

Hello, I'm looking for Ventrilo (NOT Teamspeak) hosting and Webhosting from the same provider. I want a reputable provider (nothing under two years old). I'm looking for a price quote for something around Webhosting 1GB Space 20GB Monthly Data Transfer 10+ MySQL Databases 10+ E-Mail Addresses...
  8. V

Can I get cheap domain names?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a cheap domain registrar. Features I want: Full DNS Control Panel (No e-mailing the owner and waiting 3 days to get my DNS servers changed). Domain Forwarding Possible "Page Under Construction" and "Page for Sell" Options. The only method of payment possible...
  9. V

Gaming Topsites!

Hello! I'm starting a Gaming Topsites, trying to get it popular. http://topsites.venkan.com -currently using a sub-domain until I am able to register a domain If you have a website involving: Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo 2, Everquest, Half-Life (All games), C&C, Ultima Online, Final...
  10. V

ShoutCAST Retrieve Info Script?

Does anybody know of any optimized shoutcast info-retrieving scripts? I have one, but it seems to jam the page loading for a second or two. If anybody could help me out, I would appreciate it!
  11. V

Free Reseller?

I know it's a dumb question, but does anybody offer it? I'm looking for 500MB-1GB Space, CPanel (if possible), PHP, and 5-10GB bandwidth. Thanks! EDIT* I would include 468x60 banner ads at the top of my pages.
  12. V

My Radio Site

Hey guys, I was wondering if you would tell me what you think about my layout for my internet radio station. http://www.venkan.com Thanks!
  13. V

Do Audio Advertisements Via ShoutCAST sell?

I'm thinking about starting a low budget internet radio station (30 slots or so) and I was wondering if it was hard to find some way to have it pay for a portion of itself (through advertising). If people pay for advertising through shoutcast, how many listeners are they usually looking for...
  14. V

Automated Billing with Webhosts?

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was an easy way, or service, that sets up automatic billing with webhosts. I'm looking for something that can automatically bill paypal, or credit cards (But I think they require atleast $50/month?).. If you guys can give me some information about automatic...
  15. V

[Wanted] ShoutCAST

I was wondering who were some of the more reliable, but cheap, ShoutCAST hosting companies out there. Thanks for any input.
  16. V

ShoutCAST

Hey guys, I'm looking for ShoutCAST hosting. I'm looking for a kind of deal of 48-64kbps with 10 or so listeners, around 8-10$/month. So far, I've found places where I can get 48kbps for $.8 a user.
  17. V

Firefox Browser: Time-outs occuring?

Firefox does crap sometimes about "Cannot find <PAGEHERE>." Infact, it does it alot. Then I load IE, copy and paste the url (google.com, for instance) and it works. Does anybody else have this problem? When I run through a proxy, firefox doesn't give me these errors, but I get a slow...
  18. V

SHOUTCast hosting?

I was wondering if you providers could post your prices here for SHOUTCast hosting. I'm looking for 15-20 slots at 48-64kbps. I would like the option to upgrade the number of slots and bitrate at a later date without a fee, paying via Paypal and paying per month (no yearly contracts, etc.)...
Back