• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X3r0X

Lexica Host - Cpanel 11 + Fantastico + RVSiteBuilder + Instant Activation

At Lexica, we strive to provide the most enjoyable and sustainable free hosting experience to our end users. We offer quality support and hosting plans for our end users, all for the low low price of...nothing! Our free hosting plans offer a wide range of choices, ranging from a humble 50mb...
  2. X3r0X

Free Reseller - Reasonable specifications

Hello everyone =). Long long time since I've browsed these here forums, and not much has changed with the few ridiculous requests I've seen just on the first page :lol:. Anyway, to cut to the chase, I'm humbly requesting a small reseller package from a reliable host. I have a year or so of...
  3. X3r0X

Criblox - Free (and 1/3 ad-free) hosting!

Hello everyone, Well, Im writing here to inform everyone that Criblox is now officially a free web host. Now with some solid server backing and a powerful website and forum to boot, we are looking to become one of the most competitive hosts on the internet. We offer 3 types of plans, all...
  4. X3r0X

New hosting template

Hey everyone, Just made it a few minutes ago, took a little under an hour to make. Just felt like trying something new, so I went for a professional look. I may endeavour to sell it yet, so I've just included a watermarked image. Please, tell me what you think and what could be done to...
  5. X3r0X

Immature users

Hey all, Just wondering how many immature and impolite young children come and request hosting from you. Take this for example: Wow, that one really hurt. My caring, remorseful and appologetic response was as follows: And boy, am I true to my word: Username: join00 IP: 202.78.85.*...
  6. X3r0X

EZ-Files - THE free file host!

Hello everyone, Just letting you all know about the free file hosting offered at http://ez-files.net. We allow you to upload 50mb worth of files at a time and they will remain on our servers so long as they are downloaded once every 31 days*. You can have an unlimited number of uploads and...
  7. X3r0X

Free hosting with cPanel/Fantastio. Basic plan comes with no ads!

Hello everyone, We offer 3 types of plans, all of which are customised to our users needs. All plans come with cPanel and Fantastico DeLuxe, and other various features listed here Plan: Basic Storage: 50mb Bandwidth: 500mb Mysql Databses: 1 Ads: None! Plan: Standard Storage: 150mb Bandwidth...
  8. X3r0X

EZ-Files v4

Hey everyone, Can you please give me a quick opinion of my new layout. Any comments welcome. http://ez-files.net is the url. Regards, Chris
  9. X3r0X

Free cPanel and fantastico hosting - No ads!

Hello everyone, Well, Im writing here to inform everyone that Criblox is now officially a free web host. Now with some solid server backing and a powerful website and forum to boot, we are looking to become one of the most competitive hosts on the internet. We offer 3 types of plans, all of...
  10. X3r0X

Criblox :: cPanel, Fantastico DeLuxe and no ads!

Hello everyone, Well, Im writing here to inform everyone that Criblox is now officially a free web host. Now with some solid server backing and a powerful website and forum to boot, we are looking to become one of the most competitive hosts on the internet. We offer 3 types of plans, all of...
  11. X3r0X

Your link on our download page!

Hey everyone, I was just curious as to how much a link on our download page would be worth to you. We are getting some 5000 - 6000 unique hits per day on this page, and the ctr on adsense is quite good. Im open to offers, anyone have a price? The website is: http://ez-files.net A download...
  12. X3r0X

Quality dedicated server needed.

Hey guys, Well it now appears I'm in the market to get a dedicated server. At the moment, the traffic on our file host has increased astronomically to some 20 000 unique hits in 3 days, and as im sharing a server with a mate of mine I think im outgrowing my welcome :P. Anyway, as far as...
  13. X3r0X

The most unique hits you have gotten in a day?

Hey guys, Just thought this would be quite interesting. Currently, due to the dramatic increase of traffic, im sitting at 2500+ unique hits in a day. Ill update it here once some smartass whoops my total :P. So what is everyones? :)
  14. X3r0X

File host - 50mb file size limit and unmetered downloads!

Then look no futher than www.ez-files.net! We are a up and coming file host, with 100's of visitors a day and guess what, they all use OUR service to host THEIR files... for FREE! Here is what we offer to you: No registration required 50mb File size limit Unmetered downloads Unmetered file...
  15. X3r0X

Think Google Adsense is good? - Think again

A timesonline article: Read the rest here: http://business.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13129-2123601,00.html
  16. X3r0X

[Im looking for] Experience in Server Administration/Maintenance

Hey guys, I think its now time for me to learn the ropes of server administration. After handling several client/reseller control panels for over 1 1/2yr's now, I'm really looking into getting some hands on experience with setting up, repairing and maintaining servers. As I have basically said...
  17. X3r0X

Criblox Shared - 1hr dedicated just to you and your website!

Hello, Criblox is now open, and ready to take your business. Founded in Febuary of 2006, we are here to provide you with the highest quality services, for the best value around. Our server/s incorporate the cPanel website management control panel with Fantastico also included, to automatically...
  18. X3r0X

Website cPanel instant activation error

Hey guys, My paid hosting website is nigh 99% complete, and im extremely excited about it. However, it seems something is amiss with my automated account creation. Using the script "TinyTools" (which is fantastic btw) seems to work flawlessly when used in Firefox, but when used in IE I get this...
  19. X3r0X

Reputation - Just how loved ARE you?

Hey, Bit of a novelty post, but still informative all the same. I was just wondering who was the most respected around these parts. Ive got 5 points, does that make me king? :). I do believe I was on 10, but apparently I was a little too rude to a member who wanted 1gb of RAM all to himself...
  20. X3r0X

Free file hosting - 50mb limit

Hey guys, http://ez-files.net is now back up, and may I add better than ever! Offering 50mb uploads, tiny intervals between large downloads and only 10 seconds before they actually begin. The website is also yet to have ads, so get in there before I round up enough hits to put them on ;). Here...
Back