• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic down, Confirmation Please :tired2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of accusations have I made? None, I'm stating the actual facts of what I was told either directly from BurstNET or found out while working to fix this issue once I got in contact with Skylar. I'm not going to debate about this issue anymore. If you feel that what I am telling you is untrue feel free to do your research and talk to each company. Arguing about this will get no where and is not worth it, especially if the people I am arguing with cannot do anything to assist with getting Crissic Soltutions back to it's fully functional state.

Hey Harry,

Technically you just contradicted yourself. First off you claimed that it was all Geek Racks fault, then it turns out that it wasn't. I think you owe someone an apology ;)

Nowhere was there any mention of lying, until you did, you started blaming GR, now you say it was all your own fault and your having a go.

What's wrong with that picture?

CS-Harry,

You have you facts totally incorrect. We did in deed send out the abuse alert which Skylar responded to via ticket. Here is a copy of the ticket that was submitted. As you can tell within this ticket I personally advised Skylar that he may want to look into the issue because Burst only allows 24 hours for research.

Additionally it is not our responsibility to assist you in finding the source of the SPAM however we simply notified you as per Burst.

Heres your screenshot.

http://i28.tinypic.com/2iiwsiq.jpg

I just said, a few posts earlier that all services were restored? Lol..
All services all back online and fully functional. An E-Mail with all the information about the downtime will be deployed within the next 15 minutes. If at all possible I'd like this thread closed.
I'm so full of excuses, let me tell you!

Ye, looks like im going to have to, its been over 12 hours now.

Just got an email too.

I regret to inform that our main server has been offline for the last 5 hours or so. We have been under constant DDOS attacks for the past few days, which we had finally blocked out. For some reason, however, overnight the firewall decided to block out the loopback, meaning the server is un-reachable. We have contacted our Data Center and believe we will be back up shortly. After a long investigation we found the cause and had managed to reverse the error.

Whats the easiest way to migrate everything across? I actually paid for my iPanel installation, so im hoping i dont have to get it done again :S

How the hell am i going to get my data back if it doesnt come back :S

According to a post 4 hrs ago, its back up. ITS NOT.

Last edited:
Sorry if this offends anyone but it might aswell stay offline! I know what's happening becuase I work with Shequeita on GeekRack, and can't say or she'll fire my ---, but come on, Skylar/Harry, just end it now :p

well... im off to work... :S

This ---- better be sorted out by the time i get home!

"Another one bites the dust"

PS: Jan/Peo. Can we have another forum, where threads like this get moved to when a hosting company dies? I know it would get quite full, quickly... but still...

Urgh, I left this thread because I felt I didn’t need to argue with anyone about this. We are not closing, nor will be closing anytime near soon. Services will be restored by the end of the day and we are still working on resolving all these issues. All these unnecessary comments are not needed. Unless you are hosted with Crissic you should not be worried about what is going on. As I said, we apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve this issue.

No further comments are needed in this thread, if you any questions or concerns or you just feel you need to rant you may contact us. 877-677-8889

Harry.

No need to SPAM. You could have edited your first message instead of posting again. Theres alot of SPAM going on these days, eh? ;)

:) Yeah there is, I apologize for the double post.
Edit: Services restored 4:27PM EST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back