• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domains at Register.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch! for one domain name? I wouldn't pay that! :p

There's a support link, try clicking that, and they'll help you.

(edit) HAR HAR HAR...

Dear Higly Valued, Non-Paying Cleint,

Thank you for visiting Register.com. We noticed that you searched for somerandomdomain.net, but didn't register it. It may still be available.

As a special offer just for you, somerandomdomain.net
is just $19.99 a year. Sign up with Invitation Code: MYNAME4.

Click the domain name to register somerandomdomain.net today!

Did you know that you get a FREE 1-page Web site with your registration? Our knowledgeable Web Consultants will get you started today and answer any questions you may have.

Call us today at 1.877.485.5924 to get valuable savings, a FREE Web site and award winning service.
Sincerely,

Sandy Ross
Director, Customer Service
... and I got 3 of these emails, all inviting me to pay for the same useles domain name!

Last edited:
Wow I wish I had a credit card :(. If anybody can register me a domain than I would really appreciate it :) PM me if you can!

again facing the same problem!!!! When I click on "My Domain Name Only", it redirects me to the shoppint cart with $79 for 3 yrs registration fee.

Can anyone tell me step by step how to get the free domain from them???

I shall be highly thank full to him

Thanx in advance...

clear the cookies and try afterwards . U will succeed without fail.

Don't click back button in browser .. Go straight forward

I don't have a credit card and Paypal Account .

Please have you got a paypal account for me . Or can you registrar my domain with your paypal account ?

If it's yes pm me for contact .

Thanks .

PS : I'm French ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back