• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Athletic0104

1. A

Best Free Hosting Package Ive Seen: Unlimited Features a lot of them!!

i think this is bs, look at the domain, errorwarez.com or w/e. that looks to me like a domain bought for a warez or hacking site. also, the posts are kindof pathetic. Can i have the server info and if you have a reseller, THE reseller you are with.
  2. A

Looking for a good host

Okay, I am making a site about web messaging and heres what i need:: subdomain 20 Megs or *450+* 2 gig b/w or *10+* cpanel fantastico NO POST TO HOST!!!!!!! * asteriks indicate alternitive possibility for space and b/w * What you get:: More traffic cuz i will advertize ur site on...
  3. A

Looking to host my messaging site

yeah well, im tring to keep my options open and my hosting company is under major construction anyway. Please, no posting 4 hosting cuz I hate that! :-\ thanks for the offers tho!
  4. A

Looking to host my messaging site

I plan to have my hosted site be a site all about instant messaging. I will have how it works, the program links, some cool addons, text styles, and stuff like that. I do strongly plan to also have the hosts banner on my site if I am excepted because I believe since you hosted me you should...
  5. A

Free staff for a freehosting site

we have a member manager now!
  6. A

sorry, i really dont like the people that can help but dont want to cuz of the pay. There needs to be more people like that in the world, and there might be a tiny bit of chance that there will be pay. But for now everybody, please keep pming me with your applications, there is also an update...
  7. A

Looking for a free reseller!

I am looking for a free reseller! If you give me a reseller package, I will share my profit with you! Amount depends on space and bandwidth I recieve! I am looking for 10gig space and 200gig bandwidth! Thanks!
  8. A

Hello, I am starting a free web hosting site which most may not know yet, but it has started! Atleast the server anyway. I could be taking applications right now but that isnt possible do to the lack of help I have, thats were you come in! There is no pay, not to anyone, not even to me. I...
  9. A

Free Cpanel/Fantastico 15 - 75 meg plans!!!

i am closing signups for now sorry, they will be up very soon tho once i get sum help
  10. A

i can setup accounts ... i just dont have a site to look at yet
  11. A

ok, its still in progress, sorry peo
  12. A

I have just opened my new hosting buisiness! ( as planned ) Here are the plans and please note there is not a main site yet! Here are the plans! Plan 1 : PHost Personal Package - Used for perosonal sites Max Web Space-15 meg Max Ftp Accounts-1 Max Email Accounts-1 Max Email Lists-1 Max...
  13. A

Need small hosting

killaklown, im me
Back