• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by awayfromforum

1. A

Why is my name bold?

I was just asking, I had no clue why it was bold. Ah, yeah, old avatar. Have not been here for the last 2 years or so.
  2. A

Why is my name bold?

Hey people, I am browsing the forums and I noticed my name was bold, what is the reason for this? I am unable to find any key or anything to explain to me why I am bold. Cheers!
  3. A

Vaio vs Thinkpad !

I have had a ton of sony stuff. Most of it, broke. Since then i have been buying Philips for audio equipment and have not been let down.
  4. A

Vaio vs Thinkpad !

7 to 0 :P I say thinkpad as well. Trenz: I agree with you on the Philips for monitors.
  5. A

2 Question seriouse

Robert has indeed been around very long, and had many a customer that he served well.
  6. A

Spent the day in the ER...

i was in ER twice, once because i bent my wrist back all the way to my arm. Had to get a cast, X-Ray's were taken and all kinds of things. And another time was cause i cut my arm open on something sharp and i was bleeding badly. I lost quite a bit of blood, and they gave me some stuff that would...
  7. A

Sex @ 12 Ok!

They are gonna ---- anyways, so they lowered the law. Simple, why not? Hell, in the US where i live, 16 is the age of consent, i know a lot of people that had sex way before that time.
  8. A

Time to make breakfast [pics, 56k=you've been warned]

Hrm, ill make a picture of my breakfast sometime. Its fairly simple !
  9. A

Microsoft says No Way to Lawyers..

$3,000 an ----ing hour? Hey, can i join this legal team? Just $500 an hour will do for me :P
  10. A

5 Reasons to Always Carry Your Camera

translation available?
  11. A

Ebay Seller Pw0ned

I so totally agree.
  12. A

Anyone else seeing orange?

phew, this puts me back to rest.
  13. A

A question for those with forums and contributor based sites.

My site is moderated by people i have never met in my life, except of the net. I mostly choose em cause i talked to them on IRC, MSN, or AIM. Since my site is coding related, i look at how well they write PHP scripts and whatnot.
  14. A

Woot! I got Gmail!

I second the motion as well.
Back