• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dbbrock1

1. D

*Free Videos* 16 Year Old Starts Web Hosting Company And Generates Over $605,000.

Hello, Daniel Brock here from HostLauncher. And yes, I really did make over $605,000 selling web hosting through a web hosting company which I started when I was just 16 years old. I wanted to reveal, for free, some of the best techniques I used in order to generate that much money...
  2. D

*Free Videos* How to Start Your Own 6 Figure Web Hosting Company the Easy Way.

Hello, Daniel Brock here from HostLauncher. I am pleased to announce that I have made over 30 minutes of free video training for people interested in starting their own web hosting company. Not only will you learn how to start a successful web host, you will also learn: How to get...
  3. D

16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. FREE Videos Show How.

I knew that EVENTUALLY....you would give in! All it took was a nice free offer :) While it resolved my problem with people freaking out over my offer, it took away all my publicity I was getting. Oh well, I like this method better anyway.
  4. D

16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. FREE Videos Show How.

Hello Everyone, This is Daniel Brock from HostLauncher.com. I am a 23 year online entrepreneur, and I would like to share some of my secrets that I used to start an over $605,000 web hosting company that I started when I was just 16 years old. I am giving you these free gifts: 30...
  5. D

16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. Here's how.

Listen, I am selling a legitimate course here. I worded my sales letter so it makes you want to buy it, so what? Everything said in my sales letter is 100% accurate. It's called marketing. You elicit emotion to drive your sales. Will everyone who buys my course have a successful web hosting...
  6. D

Again, wrong information. If you knew anything about the billing software I used, you wouldn't have anything to say. 3100 domains does not mean DOMAIN NAMES. It means the total amount of accounts that I have hosted over the years, not how many domain names I have registered. Some...
  7. D

My book is a course on how to start a successful web hosting business. Nowhere in my sales letter do I claim that by simply buying my book, you will make $600,000. There is no book out there that will do that for you. I am selling the tools to do it. If people don't use my tools, that's...
  8. D

You are wrong buddy. The billing system does not track my expenses which are 30%. The number you are seeing is the difference between the invoices generated, and the invoices paid. If subtract the difference, that is the figure you will get. Would I really have been in business for 7 years if...
  9. D

Thanks for the review, and sorry it didn't provide the technical information you were looking for. I am already adding the technical things that you were looking for to my list of improvements. I hope to be able to crank out a 10-20 page tutorial on that aspect of running a web hosting company.
  10. D

What's up everyone. Daniel Brock here, and yes I really did make over $605,000 on auto-pilot through a web hosting company I started when I was 16 years old. I'm 23 now, and my web hosting company has been earning steadily for the past 5 years with virtually no input on my end. I just so...
  11. D

Free book: How I made $705,952 selling web hosting...and how you can too!

What's up everyone? Daniel Brock here from HostLauncher.com. I just wanted to share with you my free ebook on how I made over $700k selling web hosting. Learn from an experience web hosting provider with over 7 years in the industry. I will teach you: How to create the foundation...
  12. D

Chicks dig web hosts! A free book on how to start your own web hosting company.

Very big ones make WAY more than that. That's like a monthly Google Adwords campaign for some of them. You don't have to be big to make 6 figures - in fact it's actually quite attainable. However, you don't just 'jump' into it. It takes work, persistence, time, and the occasional spurt...
  13. D

Chicks dig web hosts! A free book on how to start your own web hosting company.

Hello Everyone! Daniel here from HostLauncher.com, and I am about to show you exactly how to start your own 6 figure a year web hosting service. In my FREE book, I will show you: How to start your own web host for as cheap as possible. Where and how to get customers right from the...
  14. D

Free book: how to start your own 6 figure hosting company.

Hello All! Daniel Brock here. What I have for you all today is a free guide which will show you how to start your own successful hosting company. This free 14 page guide will teach you: How to setup a solid foundation of a successful hosting business. How to do it as cheap as...
  15. D

What should I pay per month for web hosting?

Good question. The way I see it, free hosting is hit or miss. You could find a good provider that might be around for awhile - but it's unlikely. You could use a free host, but what good does it do if they close down a couple weeks after you join? Which is pretty common to happen. With a paid...
Back