• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by deziqn girl

1. D

JLHost Promotion - Free 100MB/1GB Cpanel accounts

I am also interested. PM me if offer is still available. Thanks.
  2. D

.com.ru

Hello. I haven't posted on these boards forever. Can someone please email me with exactly how to go about getting a *.net.ru or *.com.ru please!.. I've been to the ripn site although it's a bit hard to understand... What templates do i need to send to them? Also, I have a few other questions...
  3. D

Ownmail.com

help Ok i did everything that Roblev said but unfortunetly something isnt right? I got the <--error--> and everything.. I can send mail using my domain email with Ownmail but I cannot receive mail whatsoever.. I tested it with my other email account elsewhere and I keep getting the following...
  4. D

Lunarpages.com Hosting Plans

Ok sorry just been really confused.. lol [excuse me I am blonde] lol But sounds good Max and thanks.. Oh and also I just came from the LP forum and I didnt try to post on it because earlier I was getting tons of errors.. For example, site is down for maintainence etc.. and I couldn't post...
  5. D

Lunarpages.com Hosting Plans

Ok I can deal with not having CGI. I do have an upgraded account because I chose to have monthly emails instead of paying right now.. So I can count on still receiving emails and not having popUPS? Correct? I just wanted to know if your new plan excluded the previously upgraded members...
  6. D

FTP in Lunarpage?

Uhh max just one question.. FTP will be free of charge correct? My account ofcourse has been upgraded.. Can't wait IMO that is the only thing that I am waiting on is FTP. Otherwise, the speed is exceptional and I don't mind the monthly email registration for the upgraded account.. Thanks...
  7. D

FTP in Lunarpage?

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe Max said that Lunarpages FTP will be available in July sometime.. Also, I don't think CGI is supported yet either.. I think that is also sometime in July?? -chelle-
  8. D

HOST.sk more information

Does host.sk offer cgi? Just wondering??? Thanks -chelle-
  9. D

what happen to domain.kg ???

Try typing www.domain.kg instead of domain.kg Although, they both work fine for me that could be the problem. I just went there and checked the whois database for my domain and it works fine. ;) -chelle-
  10. D

WHOAL???? please help

Hmmm.. does your friend use AOL? If so then the error he/sh is getting is "WAOL" which is a common America Online error.. I get it all the time. It's nothing to worry about it's just really annoying. -chelle-
  11. D

free domain name hosting with no banners

I realize that.. yesterday freedomainspace.com was down for the whole day.. ughh.. its up now but i'm not sure for how long. I need a more stable host who doesn't go down for a day.. I do already have an account at F2S but lately they have been really slow for me and the pages take forever to...
  12. D

free domain name hosting with no banners

Hi all - I've already registered my domain name and have mydomain.com stealth redirection to a freehost. The problem is I am using freedomainspace.com and all day today it's been unreachable. Freedomainspace.com is down. I am looking for a somewhat reliable freehost with 10-20mb ftp/or...
  13. D

is it just me

I also get errors trying to access certain parts of the www.domain.kg site. For instance, while trying to access my domain information it says internal error .. something along those lines. This has been going on since yesterday. I'm in the process of waiting on my domain name to be active...
  14. D

mydomain.com question

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a response from mydomain.com? I emailed them a few days ago after I signed up with them. I asked them to manually activate my *com.kg domain.. No reply back. I guess this is who I am waiting on? Am I right? All the information is right with the domain...
  15. D

mydomain.com question

Thank you.. I emailed siber@email.kg and i'm in the process of waiting for a reply. We'll see I guess. heh -chelle-
Back