• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by .Greek.Angel.

1. G

FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

would you be able to host *.co.uk domains? or just .com?
  2. G

Link effects

Thank you =)
  3. G

Link effects

Im not really good at building websites yet, but i would like my links to have an effect like on this website here but i dont know how to do it, if someone could please help me i would be very glad. Thank you. Kay.
  4. G

which is more important, no ads or ftp?

for me i dont really care for ftp, im just looking for a few html pages, so i dont think i will be uploading scripts. I prefer no ad websites and im happy with my host brinkster.com because i dont have any dumb ads on my site, or no popups. :)
  5. G

Cherry Slushie

I think the site looks great ;)
  6. G

Some Free Webhosting services

Thank you Ricky, your post was very helpful to me =)
  7. G

50 megs, no file size limits

It does contain adds now =)
  8. G

Any Greeks Here ? Reply .....

Greeks were also a part of Jewish history :)
  9. G

2MB,No ads,domain hosting

http://www.portland.co.uk :)
  10. G

Music

hehe shame a1 are like gone :( im have started listening to this greek singer called Despina Vandi.
  11. G

Any Greeks Here ? Reply .....

hmmmm just a q, but why are you looking for greeks, as you said to get to know peeps better? lolz, and yup there maybe greeks in the forums abroad lolz
  12. G

Ready made FORUM?

http://www.phpbb.com I dont know if it has adds, but its easy to mod and it looks nice lolz
  13. G

First date?

I remember my 1st date, it was a total shame lolz
  14. G

Music

I listen to brit pop, but i am also a big a-teens fan now, and i feel even more special because i moderate their diary and forum :)
Back