• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by iwod

1. I

Finally coming back........

I just came back to look for a free redirectional services. And log in to forum i find my last visited date was 2002 December........... Feeling and memory rushes in and remember when the internet everything was free.... Free hosting was like a dream....... Anyway. Just wanted to pop in...
  2. I

Free Hosting

I hope the banner code could seriously be sorted out... because according to some body it is mess up all the scripts i run so far......
  3. I

Free Hosting

I am having some problems with my website. In terms of features it is very good. But their Banner and footer MAY.... ( i am saying may because so far i don't know what cause the problem... ) casue some problems........... If any body knows what happen please tell me... My website...
  4. I

FREE Hosting

was i suppose to recieve a email from you?? So far i haven't yet...
  5. I

PHP host...

Thx. I know safe mode is important as i have myself try to run a host as well. I am currently looking at different news script and see how they work out.
  6. I

PHP host...

i have heard mix review for lycos.co.uk.... somesaid you can not set up invisison board in them. But some has sucessful done so..... some said they are slow while other said it is acceptable speed..... some said lycos.co.uk is crap and i should look for lycos in other country.....
  7. I

PHP host...

i have exactly the same problem... using ws ftp le... but now i seitched to my favorite ftp program Smart ftp....... working ok now... ^_^ And safe ode doe snot allow me to run some scripts such as pivot.... the news scripts...
  8. I

PHP host...

I see now i need a higher requiremnt for a host.... Instead of a simple requirment for a php host only.... Now i need a host thta allow php, chmod, and NO safe mode.... Any one knows of any?? ( Still hasn't had portland confirmation letter yet.. )
  9. I

PHP host...

I just found a new host... http://www.hostultra.com/ which seems to suit my need.... But on the terms and condition... it saids... does not allow # photo albums or TGPs; What is TGPs?? And i can't upload photos??
  10. I

PHP host...

I wasn't 18 at the time... and i mean it doesn't support solo... : correction: And currently myacen and solidiinternet uses 2checkout.com It does not support solo, i don't know about switch... actually i had a lot of problems with banks in UK... ( almost all the problem you can think...
  11. I

PHP host...

I answer that question long itme ago to you on ICQ. But you never remember.... :(
  12. I

PHP host...

oh sorry..... i never had one because it does support solo card... ( at the time i only had a solo card... )
  13. I

PHP host...

Haaa.... and long time no see Yupapa.... Did you answer that question for me?? :confused:
  14. I

PHP host...

It is simple...... i just can't believe such host don't exist...... I mean when people are talking about ASP, the first place to go is brinkster.... i think they are very reliable and good host. The only thing i don't like about it is ASP.......... So, if there is a reliable ASP host...
  15. I

PHP host...

Why was that?? Did everybody i the community knows about it and i missed it or was it something personal??
Back