• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by khanh

1. K

DNS at host-ing.com

For the moment, I just use dns at hn.org, point your domain to their free server: 207.202.64.26 then it work. Is this the only way?
  2. K

DNS at host-ing.com

Hi, I transfered one of my domain *.com.kg to host-ing.com and sign up for an free account there. I got an answer email with ftp and pop3 password but not the member login, so i couldn't check the dns record of my domain, and i can not access my site. please help !!! Thanks
  3. K

Any free DNS ?

I don't know why it's so strangefor me when birkitty, keith, and maybe kamejoko also can do that but not me. :( :mad: :chinese2:
  4. K

Any free DNS ?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: nope I think i figure it out. *.com.kg is not TLD as zoneedit recognized. So if somebody add *.com.kg before, you can't add more. I tried with another *.gov.kg or even *.blablablabla.com, it work, but not *.com.kg
  5. K

Any free DNS ?

Is there any trick for adding *.com.kg to zoneedit ? when I add domain I get the message above. ANyway, thanks dony for domaincow.com
  6. K

Any free DNS ?

Yes, nguoi Viet, Saigon. I tried zoneedit b4 and it didn't accept *.*.kg :D
  7. K

Any free DNS ?

Hi, Is there any free dns services like mydomain.com (provide webforwarding and email forwarding) that accept .com.kg ? I got problem with mydomain.com cause in my country, they block mydomain.com.:( Thanks
  8. K

SAFE MODE Restriction in effect

thank you trenzterra, I use PHP CGI and it work well. Thanks :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
  9. K

Domainzero Names

change dns You can't do it for now. I think they fix the problem already. I'm so lucky that I got all my domain unlocked and transfered by that way.:biggrin2: :biggrin2:
  10. K

SAFE MODE Restriction in effect

Hi all, I'm trying to setup bitartmanager PHP script on f2s.com. It's a content managerment system, that allow to upload images. But f2s run PHP in safe mode, so I get the error "Restriction in effect". Is it possible to solve that problem? Thanks :p
  11. K

ok, I need help...

ftp Hi, If yr ftp client halt at list command, then you have to use PASV mode. It may help. ;)
  12. K

prohoster

Did anyone have experience with this hosting provider, prohosters.com Unix and Windows 2000 Servers: * No setup fees. * No hidden costs. * 48 hour activation. * Free tech assisted site transfers from other providers. * Unlimited Domain Names * 100 Free Unique Ips ($1.00 per...
  13. K

.kg Domain Problems

Hello, I think it take more than 14 days to a month for activated not 1 day or 7 days. :-D
  14. K

what happen to domain.kg ???

Thanks deziqn girl ! I just check it with www and it work. :-D
  15. K

what happen to domain.kg ???

Hi, Anybody know what happen to domain.kg ??? I go there and couldn't sign up or modify even checking whois. It just said "oops" :-p Please help.!! Thanks
Back