• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by KnownHost-J

1. K

request

Hostmonster is worth checking out. I would say look at Webhostingstuff too like mentioned above. -Jay
  2. K

Need help finding host for my website

Hostgator price wise is solid. For reseller hosting I would say HG over all other recommended above even if you pay a little more. -Jay
  3. K

Don't know what to do

I would say go for a VPS which can later be upgraded to a dedicated server. They are affordable and overall a solid package you can grow with. Thanks, Jay
  4. K

Hostgator review

Hostgator is a good host. Best thing you can always do is send test emails to the provider and see if you like the replies/response times. Free and easy way to test them before paying anything. -Jay
  5. K

I want a a reliable hosting

Have you considered getting a VPS? Your budget would allow this. Overall would allow you to have your own mini dedicated server with full management if needed. -Jay
Back