• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Michau

1. M

Need help of someone from China, will pay $20

I translated the page and I found out that it requires invitation to sign up. This is my problem, not the Chinese language.
  2. M

Need help of someone from China, will pay $20

I run an affiliate program and someone posted his affiliate link on a Chinese forum. Now I get tons of leads from this forum but they are worthless, they sign up but do nothing else. It looks to me that someone is providing some incentive to the members of this forum to sign up and thus...
  3. M

Free WAP hosting - upload any file to your mobile phone

I'd like to invite everyone to my new WAP hosting website. It allows you to upload a file, then download it into any phone. This way you can put ringtones, games, wallpapers, videos and other files onto your phone easily. The service is located here: http://www.file2mobile.com/ Files do...
  4. M

5GB space, 50GB transfer PHP/MySQL hosting with site builder and script installator

I'm pleased to announce the opening of our services: http://www.05host.com/ We offer the following features: * 5GB disk space * 50GB monthly bandwidth * PHP * MySQL * Site builder * Zantastico script installer (phpBB, Joomla and countless others) * Domain hosting * Instant setup *...
  5. M

5GB space, 50GB transfer PHP/MySQL hosting with site builder and script installator

I'm pleased to announce the opening of our services: http://www.05host.com/ We offer the following features: * 5GB disk space * 50GB monthly bandwidth * PHP * MySQL * Site builder * Zantastico script installer (phpBB, Joomla and countless others) * Domain hosting * Instant setup *...
  6. M

Squeak: the "target directory" is a name of the folder where you want to have your script installed. You can choose any subfolder name; it will be created for you and the script will be put in it. You can also install your script in the main directory - in this case, enter just a slash: / If...
  7. M

Squeak - basically the installer copies all the files for your, but you have to create the database yourself. You have to click the "Create MySQL databases" icon in your admin panel. First, use the "Create database" panel to create the database. Then create a user by using "Create user" panel...
  8. M

I'm pleased to announce the opening of our services: http://www.05host.com/ We offer the following features: * 5GB disk space * 50GB monthly bandwidth * PHP * MySQL * Site builder * Zantastico script installer (phpBB, Joomla and countless others) * Domain...
  9. M

HostGator - how many of them stay after the first month?

It looks like HostGator is the best paying affiliate program for free hosts. But they hold payment until the customer pays for the second month. Do you know, what percentage of users who upgrade from free hosts to HostGator offer actually stay after the first month, so that affiliates get...
  10. M

How would you advertise a free host?

I have just started a free host and am wondering how I should advertise it to get it rolling. I have added it to avery freebie directory I could find, but so far only one or two directory has it listed. What else should I do? How did you advertise your hosting when you were starting?
  11. M

how do you withdraw e-gold payments to your bank account?

There is a website called "Omnipay" which allows to withdraw e-gold by various methods.
  12. M

Paypal E-gold

If you exchange PayPal with e-gold once or twice, they have no way to find out. But if you set up a website where you say "I exchange PayPal to e-gold!", they might eventually get on you. But of course it's not certain.
  13. M

You do it as follows: 1. Create a database in admin panel. 2. Use the script installer to install the script. 3. When setting up the script, enter the database name, login and password. Remember that when you create a database name and user, it has your login prepended, so when you create...
  14. M

We have fixed the database error, and we now allow .ico file uploads. The namaservers are: ns1.05host.com ns2.05host.com
  15. M

Earn money for advertising our free hosting!

Yes, it's the same company. And yes, we outsource the paid hosting offer to HostGator.
Back