• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SuzukiRacer24

1. S

Blubster

thats freaky
  2. S

Ahhhhh!!!! My Computer Is Talking To Me!!!!

omg me to! its like my mouse is like talking to me it keeps trying to click the KaZZa download button and it has the force of a tiger. I tried pulling it away but it nearly broke my wrist when it got out.. luckily i had an turbo shutdown button.. [word of advise: DO NOT BUY LOGITECH...
  3. S

Blubster

SPYWARE... RUN!!
  4. S

YOUR CLOSET!!:devious2:
  5. S

Iomega Must Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more firmware = no more new features = promised!! :mad:
  6. S

Myacen

no not a joke fact is if you go with webhosts with such low prices then they might close due to lack of profit, I regret saying that.. Myacen is a good company from what I can see.. I would recommend them, but not on my personal experince..
  7. S

Blubster

ehh just use Blubster if your to damn lazy to pay :rolleyes: I pay + use blubster.. therfore i am 50% lazy.. so what now! :D :biggrin2: Morpheus = Gone = Lame = Sucks :biggrin2:
  8. S

Low Prices, High Quality

Hrm Why would somebody signup with a company NOT in contract? I mean.. you want to have a guarantee they'll be there.. bbl g2g 4 wheelin
  9. S

Low Prices, High Quality

Few questions.. For refrence.. What NOC are you in? How much do you pay for your server monthly? Are you locked in a contract with them? If so.. how long?:D
  10. S

Myacen

Myacen = Bad To low prices.. If you want high quaility webhosting, go with somebody who has high pricings.. If you can't afford it, but can afford the internet then.. then.. I dont know..
  11. S

Iomega Must Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN RETARDS! I bought my Iomega HipZip player for $100 after it dropped from $300 a month ago.. now they DISCONTINUED it.. after recieivng complaints.. they refused to NOT update the HipZip firmware.. so many bugs.. I have not been getting too many bugs.. really none.. but still.. I'd...
  12. S

"My son, put down the lotion or I will have to send you to hell.." :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: ... you naughty person! ;P hehe! :D
  13. S

Blubster

I'm with napster! >>>>> Your Napster Membership ..................................................... During the Napster beta program, you'll be able to enjoy all of Napster's benefits for free. At the end of the beta period, when we release the new Napster service to the...
  14. S

Questions

darn.. ok :mad:
Back