• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Geekstorage.com Opinion ?

Heya guys, i was looking at geekstorage to transfer my site from my recent digitalworldhost shutdown.. what you think of geekstorage ? any problems. update ? how long will it last ? thank ? important to a business site here ..
  2. J

Mirroring Website in Untraceable

hihi i am wondering if you guys actually watch the Movie, Untracable. I am wondering how did the villian in the movie actually mirror so many site in such small amount of time ? Any one can provide a guide in mirroring website as i am highly interested due to my slow host and etc ...
  3. J

Cpanel Backup Service Required

hihi, i have a site at atomise.net i will require some backup cpanel service if it is possible daily, and fast. however i dun have huge website so 1GB-2GB is enough for me. I am looking for a better offer since most site offer $5/ 10GB, thanks alot, if it's free, it willbe even...
  4. J

Trade A Link with ATOMISE.NET

:hi: , Atomise.net Journal is seeking link-trade with any PR2 or higher site.. Atomise.Net is a PR2 site with gurantee fresh content and daily/weekly update. Your link will appear ad the sidebar for as long as you are willing to trade... Thanks.. PM me or either post your site...
  5. J

Domain Site Developmenet. (Pls Review)

Hihi guys.. Previously i tried to sell my domain but not much offer was received. Now i have developed my few domains and i wonder if anyone can tell me about how's the few development. 1 ) WireRoxy.info A premoum php web proxy, it's fast , clean and not irritating ads.. For myspace...
  6. J

Template Monster Screenshot Viewer

Wondering if you have alot of Template Monster item number and spend alot of time previewing all the code ? freak no more... Use the web base TM screenshot viewer and you get all the screenshot you want.. at the 1 instant.. http://atomise.net/tm.php
  7. J

Proxy Hosting NEEDED.... long term.

hihi i need a proxy hosting too.. CGI proxy and webflush.info require 2GB, 10GB BW PHP/CGI /Mysql thanks alot. pls PM ME
  8. J

Reliable Free hosting for blog (pls... dont go pop overtime)

I have such a bad experience so many times of hosting going down, drowning my backups with them... it's so bad that i am reallly... really tired of it... i just wish that some can give me a free hosting that is reliable,fast and at least being online for a year ... Specs i need 500MB...
  9. J

Atomise.net NEED a host ! (more stable one)

sigh, i used to be hosted with icontact but i don't know for what reason, they decided to terminate it.... now i need a better and more stable / faster host for my blog. stable and and good uptime. yea, here/s my spec. FAST COnnection 300MB 2GB (at least) cpanel some mysql php, and...
  10. J

Icontact-hosting.com GONE ?

Icontact-hosting.net and .com GONE ? heya guys, i have a hosting with icontact-hosting.com which was excellent for few months. i wonder what happen to them ? my domain, atomise.net (hosted there) and their main site are currently down.. anyone know what happen ?
  11. J

Converting newer database mysql file to older version ?

Heya guys, it's is very important. i have a host, that is still down , i guess, they are using 4.1.19-standard, given with the cpanel and etc. but the trouble comes when i am fedup with the previous host and decide to move to a more reliable host. unfortunately , they are using...
  12. J

Atomise.NET Journel - Link Exchange

Atomise.NET - PR3 A zesty blend of humor and lies, this blog explores how a student manage to live in a stress world. Contain everything to make you laugh. yes, i am seeking for links with any one of your blogsite, where there is good traffics and good PR too. As space are limited on my...
  13. J

Atomise.Net Journel need a fast host

i need a host that is stable and and good uptime. yea, here/s my spec. FAST COnnection 300MB 2GB (at least) cpanel some mysql php, and other feature in cpanel no ads nor posting required support domain (atomise.net) i dun mind putting a text-link for you :beer:
  14. J

Fast cPanel host need (>100mb)

Hi guys. I have read many offer but sadly some host server are slow or it's either they do not meet my requirement. My Requirements. - Domain hosting (www.blueknot.info) - >100mb - >3Gb - cPanel - >20 mysql (unlimited preferred) - addon domain - php - crons - any other featured...
  15. J

Buying Domain Using StormPay ?

Heya guys. I will like to get a domain(a .com or a .net) that is the cheapest using Stormpay method ? anyone can tell me where to get it ? other than registerfly.
  16. J

Free Blog+ Image Host Need. Domain Config too

Ok pal I need a small hosting from you guys. Space : 50MB Bandwidth : 3-5GB php, mysql,cpanel domain : romedy.info yup, that's all please pm me with the config info thks :D
  17. J

Podxhost - Up to 700MB/10GB/PHP/mysql/Cpanel/ADS FREE

Due to some recently feedbacks, we have decided to actually restruct our hosting plans and offer a more benefitting arrays of free hosting, dedicated especially to you all. Here's some hosting plans PODmini Disk Space :300MB Bandwidth/month :5GB PHP CGI/PERL Unlimited mysql database...
  18. J

PodHosting - The style way of hosting.(700MB/10GB/Cpanel)

PodHosting - NEW PLANS. THE STYLE FREE WEB OF HOSTING *WE ARE OPENED. FINALLY. Due to some consider ,we have decided to open to all sites, not only heavy Sites. Here's our new plan. Our Plan PodMini Space :100MB Bandwidth : 3GB -FREE PodElite Space : 200MB Bandwidth : 6GB...
  19. J

BlueKnot® Urban Exposure Edition Design.

Ok, BlueKnot® Urban Exposure Edition is the name of my blog design site. It support only 800 x 600 screen PC. please give some comment and if you like it, do click the banner in support (i am not forcing you, but do it at your will :D)
  20. J

PodHosting - [In planning stage]

Ok people. I am here to provide you with a brand new hosting company's plan Podhosting. We have purchased our own server and is currently wanting to provide webhosting to HEAVY Traffic site only. Our Plan Space :700MB Bandwidth : 10GB unlimited mysql, emails and stuff...
Back