• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Why

http://70.85.114.235/forums/ and I'm seeing some sort of archive.
  2. K

Kwix Host Downtime?

I have been experiencing server and or nameserver failures from Kwix Host. What seems to be the problem, with at least the shared servers? My site and Kwix are both down and it has been this way for 2 days at least.
  3. K

Auctions4acause

Today i ran into this site http://www.auctions4acause.com/ I looked aroound and find all these cheap items. And I wondered how it works. The Faq is not very helpful but this explains it: http://www.auctions4acause.com/products/ProductDetail.asp?auctid=3619 As you can see you need the...
  4. K

Suggestions for the free host forums

I have been here a long time, and have been particularly active in the free hosting category. I have noticed a lot of things that could be improved, and here are some of my suggestions in no particular order. 1. Tell requesters to look in the offers section Something I realized is that...
  5. K

Need a download counter

Need a download counter 1. Can be used on a bunch of files 2. Displays number of downloads next to a download link 3. Doesn't Link back If anyone can recommend one?
  6. K

EZ Hostlive Down

I don't know what it is now but Ezhostlive is down, and it is strange. First it said Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. Then, ezhostlive.com didn't work at all. :confused4
  7. K

Can't access ezhostlive

[fixed] Can't access ezhostlive THANK YOU FOR FIXING :P www.ezhostlive.com I believe it is some sort of nameserver problem because only a few people can't access it. or their sites I can't get on
  8. K

php(mail) host

I need a real small or whatever size host supporting php(mail) function so that i can test my script to see if it works. Unfortunately I can't see if my script works at 5 webhosts I tried and I would really appreciate if someone could help me.
  9. K

4uhost Server Move

Just so everyone knows why it's suspended, read about the 7log server move. http://finespot.net/english/index.php?board=12.0 Users hopefully have backed up your files by now so that when the server moves you still have them. That's why we were suspended/unsuspended so you could do that.
  10. K

4uHost-what?

What's up? www.4uhost.info anyone here?
  11. K

4uHost- (no ads, cpanel, free, many plans)

www.4uhost.info 4uHost is a free host with many plans. Choose one that fits your needs. Features: No Ads, Cpanel, Fantastico, MySQL, PHP 5, Unlimited Domains, and more. ------------------- PLANS ------------------- Personal Plan 250mb space 15gb bandwidth Unlimited Domains! No ads...
  12. K

The usefulness of this forum

I think that instead of posting here all the time, people should look in the free host offers section. There is often much more offered there than what is requested and just what people are looking for. What do you think
  13. K

Need a Good site name

I don't know exactly a good site name for my web design/technology site. Anyone have some ideas? Oh and here are some possible keywords: kirby electrnx (a site name i might use) shade design dark flash speed fast If you can help me in coming up with a name then thank you very much...
  14. K

EJ.AM hosting

I know a good host, www.ej.am, here are packages: ____________________________________ Our hosting Package's Ejam hosting could never be simpler, post, signup, use. This signup system is so easy to use and will allow you to have your account up within minutes, we also have an upgrade...
  15. K

There is such a thing as unlimited

Sometimes unlimited is a reality. FOr example, continuously buying servers to allow unlimited space. :) Debate allowed and interesting
  16. K

eeeK!!!!

wht the heck is january 25 1994 it keeps popping up on mouseover
  17. K

pweb.info l unlimited space and bw l no ads at all l cpanel l fantastico l awesome!!!

pweb.info l lots of space and bw l no ads at all l cpanel l fantastico l awesome!!! Check out www.pweb.info where you get LOTS OF space and bandwidth, cpanel with all the standard features, including fantastico, and ftp access and no ads. all FREE Come try this great beta...
Back