• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Looking to start a Game Server Company

Sounds like fun. I'd like it help if that's possible.
  2. M

Need a Windows VPS

@Eclouds-My philosophy is that if some one is kind enough to offer me their service then they deserve a reward. I'm not making my game for the money. I'm making it for the online community. The money will all end up back in my game. Wow! Thanks alot Zaxi! thats the best deal ever! Pm me for...
  3. M

Need a Windows VPS

Hi my name is Mikey and I am making an MMORPG called Star Fantasy Unlimited. I need a Windows VPS for my game and I am willing to pay royalties once my game is published. I am looking to pay $40-50 and then once the game launches you will receive 40% royalties. Seeing as how the game will be $20...
  4. M

Looking for free hosting for a Game Site

I have already added NWH as my host.
  5. M

it's an MMORPG I'm working on called Star Fantasy Unlimited
  6. M

Hi I am looking for a free host that can offer me 100MB or more of webspace, 5 or more MySQL databases, FTP Access, PHP, instant activation would be nice but not necessary, no ads, and no posting. I am willing to have a banner on my website on every page but I don't like ads because they are...
  7. M

I need a Windows VPS $40-$60

@Avail-I know that but I can't afford dedicated servers which is why I'm asking for a VPS. @hosting-shack-not true I was able to run my MMORPG on a VPS with Virtuozzo and Remote Access the problem was they had crappy customer support. @swhosting-does it come with Virtuozzo? @LSComputers-Same...
  8. M

I am going to be running an MMORPG server on it. I am estimating about 20 people on at a time. Also what do you mean by it's not what you think. mehboob can you please give me a link as well as more specs?
  9. M

I need a Windows VPS to make a game server. I don't really care much about the RAM or the HD but the monthly data transfer has to be as high as possible for that price range. Also, I would like a Virtuozzo Panel, I don't want to learn a whole new cp and I'm already used to that one. Also, the...
  10. M

Any host that can install Future Nuke

has anyone been able to set it up before?
  11. M

where can I find them?
  12. M

for the monthly posts are you willing to install Future Nuke for me?
  13. M

It's Mikey and fine I'll accept ads but I really need this site up today.
  14. M

I said offering to install it would be a plus. I can install it myself but for some reason my last two providers couldn't allow me to install it.
  15. M

Hi I really want Future Nuke on my website. I don't care about the specs as long as the bandwidth is huge because it's going to be an MMORPG site. I also don't want to post or have an adds and offering to nstall it is a plus. Thank you to anyone willing to help.
  16. M

Free VPS(windows) I'll take however amount you want to give.

Yea but I can't use it because I don't have a bank account or credit card.
  17. M

cheapest vps(windows)

I don't have any specs. I just want to see what I can get for a budget of $20-25/month.
  18. M

Umm...my mom is paranoid about buying stuff off the internet which is why I'm in this situation.
  19. M

ok thanks alot for the info and support guys
  20. M

abush I already thought of that but everyone else is in the same situation as me. Also money isn't what's stopping me I already have $120 saved up for a VPS the only problem is I don't have a way to pay for it.
Back