• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Domain Name Transfer

Sometimes the host will push the domain to your account but it is always safer to control your own domain name..
  2. S

PROXY HOSTING - Affordable, Reliable, Truly Poweful Proxy Hosting Plans from $5.99/m

I find it funny that your server says it has only 100gb of HD space.. yet your plans offer like 350gb of diskspace. lol oh well.
  3. S

CS:S Server

gameservers.com is $1.49/slot (33 tick is default but you can submit a ticket and get it changed to 66 tick for free).
  4. S

Chicago based shared

I can go as high as 10$. I supose I won't be able to buy from you though becuase your plans are quite high. I will keep looking around. Keep the offers comming.
  5. S

Chicago based shared

I am willing to spend around 8$ per month (if thats ok)... and no, the server needs to be either in New York (where my server is located) or in Chicago.
  6. S

Chicago based shared

I need some shared hosting in chicago reqs cPanel 1gb (can do 500mb) of space 50gb of bandwidth this hosting will be used as fast download for my counter-strike servers (so I will use 50gb of bandwidth) and I will also store 1 mysql database (or 2) for saving levels, shouldn't be to...
  7. S

Converting backups?

Oh ok, like I can unload the backup with winrar and then upload everything. Thanks guys.
  8. S

Converting backups?

Does anybody know the name of this utility?
  9. S

Converting backups?

Is it possible to take a plesk backup and convert it to a cPanel back up? Currently my host switch from a cPanel server to a Plesk server and I would like to move back to a cPanel host. Can it be done with out loosing any data?
  10. S

VPS | 40$ max | Portugal or agood ping

512mb of ram on a VPS defently will not be able support 2 cs 1.6 servers.. maby 1x 8 slot server.
  11. S

www.TFBHosting.biz -- RESELLERS at a affordable price. SHARED hosting as well!

How much would 10gb of space 100gb of bandwidth reseller cost?
  12. S

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

60 days? my most recent back up is over 1 week old (from downtime)
  13. S

Vetrox Solutions :: ALMOST 50% OFF SOME VPS!

Same here Is it dificult to secure a VPS compared to a Deticated server?
  14. S

Dedicated Hosting

you will need more than 200gb of bandwidth for hosting Gameservers
  15. S

CS Server Host

funservers.com? they use to be pretty good.
  16. S

i think webhosting is on WRONG WAY

they have to compete with the larger companys that oversell.
  17. S

Trexhost.com

There owner is very nice and helpful. The only reason I didn't switch to them becuase it would be to much of a hassel moving my site over.
  18. S

Ventrilo/TeamSpeak Company

I made that site :)
Back