• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

*Free Videos* 16 Year Old Starts Web Hosting Company And Generates Over $605,000.

Hello, Daniel Brock here from HostLauncher. And yes, I really did make over $605,000 selling web hosting through a web hosting company which I started when I was just 16 years old. I wanted to reveal, for free, some of the best techniques I used in order to generate that much money...
  2. D

*Free Videos* How to Start Your Own 6 Figure Web Hosting Company the Easy Way.

Hello, Daniel Brock here from HostLauncher. I am pleased to announce that I have made over 30 minutes of free video training for people interested in starting their own web hosting company. Not only will you learn how to start a successful web host, you will also learn: How to get...
  3. D

16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. FREE Videos Show How.

I knew that EVENTUALLY....you would give in! All it took was a nice free offer :) While it resolved my problem with people freaking out over my offer, it took away all my publicity I was getting. Oh well, I like this method better anyway.
  4. D

16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. FREE Videos Show How.

Hello Everyone, This is Daniel Brock from HostLauncher.com. I am a 23 year online entrepreneur, and I would like to share some of my secrets that I used to start an over $605,000 web hosting company that I started when I was just 16 years old. I am giving you these free gifts: 30...
  5. D

16 Year Old Starts Web Host and Makes Over $605,000. Here's how.

Listen, I am selling a legitimate course here. I worded my sales letter so it makes you want to buy it, so what? Everything said in my sales letter is 100% accurate. It's called marketing. You elicit emotion to drive your sales. Will everyone who buys my course have a successful web hosting...
  6. D

Again, wrong information. If you knew anything about the billing software I used, you wouldn't have anything to say. 3100 domains does not mean DOMAIN NAMES. It means the total amount of accounts that I have hosted over the years, not how many domain names I have registered. Some...
  7. D

My book is a course on how to start a successful web hosting business. Nowhere in my sales letter do I claim that by simply buying my book, you will make $600,000. There is no book out there that will do that for you. I am selling the tools to do it. If people don't use my tools, that's...
  8. D

You are wrong buddy. The billing system does not track my expenses which are 30%. The number you are seeing is the difference between the invoices generated, and the invoices paid. If subtract the difference, that is the figure you will get. Would I really have been in business for 7 years if...
  9. D

Thanks for the review, and sorry it didn't provide the technical information you were looking for. I am already adding the technical things that you were looking for to my list of improvements. I hope to be able to crank out a 10-20 page tutorial on that aspect of running a web hosting company.
  10. D

What's up everyone. Daniel Brock here, and yes I really did make over $605,000 on auto-pilot through a web hosting company I started when I was 16 years old. I'm 23 now, and my web hosting company has been earning steadily for the past 5 years with virtually no input on my end. I just so...
  11. D

Free book: How I made $705,952 selling web hosting...and how you can too!

What's up everyone? Daniel Brock here from HostLauncher.com. I just wanted to share with you my free ebook on how I made over $700k selling web hosting. Learn from an experience web hosting provider with over 7 years in the industry. I will teach you: How to create the foundation...
  12. D

Chicks dig web hosts! A free book on how to start your own web hosting company.

Very big ones make WAY more than that. That's like a monthly Google Adwords campaign for some of them. You don't have to be big to make 6 figures - in fact it's actually quite attainable. However, you don't just 'jump' into it. It takes work, persistence, time, and the occasional spurt...
  13. D

Chicks dig web hosts! A free book on how to start your own web hosting company.

Hello Everyone! Daniel here from HostLauncher.com, and I am about to show you exactly how to start your own 6 figure a year web hosting service. In my FREE book, I will show you: How to start your own web host for as cheap as possible. Where and how to get customers right from the...
  14. D

Free book: how to start your own 6 figure hosting company.

Hello All! Daniel Brock here. What I have for you all today is a free guide which will show you how to start your own successful hosting company. This free 14 page guide will teach you: How to setup a solid foundation of a successful hosting business. How to do it as cheap as...
  15. D

What should I pay per month for web hosting?

Good question. The way I see it, free hosting is hit or miss. You could find a good provider that might be around for awhile - but it's unlikely. You could use a free host, but what good does it do if they close down a couple weeks after you join? Which is pretty common to happen. With a paid...
  16. D

A lot of free hosts going down?

No return on investment? It seems like everybody wants gigs and gigs of space and bandwidth for free, while offering nothing in return. Im guessing that the majority of those guys that shut down are catering to these senseless requests. Also, it will take longer for a free host to be...
  17. D

Get my free course to starting your own successful web hosting company.

Hello All, Daniel Brock here from HostLauncher.com. I am proud to announce that I have finally completed my free course to starting a successful web hosting business. This is a completely free, downloadable course - no strings attached. I teach things like: How to start a web...
  18. D

A step-by-step blueprint to your own 6 figure a year web hosting company.

Discover How You Can Make Truck Loads Of Money Selling Web Hosting. It's So Easy, Anyone Can Do It! Hello, My Name is Daniel Brock and I would like to tell you about a course that I developed that shows you exactly how to make a 6 figure income selling web hosting. With my course, I will...
  19. D

Chicks dig web hosts.

...so why not start one? Discover my step by step blueprint to making an easy 6 figures a year hosting the websites of other people. Hello All! Dan Brock here. I have been in the hosting business for over 7 years now and boy was the ride wild. When I first started, I had every doubt in the...
  20. D

A complete step-by-step blueprint to starting your own web hosting company!

Haha yeah right! there are plenty of customers - in fact, I only see the number of sites started go up as the economy gets worse. A lot of people losing their jobs are now turning online to make money - and as you know, you need a website for that. And business customers will always be...
Back