• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Ted S

Explanation of why "unlimited" bandwidth cannot exist

If you buy in high volume, bandwidth comes down to 75, 50 cents and even less per gig but thats still not free. If you buy 300 gigs, chance re you still pay about 1-2 dollars a gig.. figure your average client uses 3 gigs a month with a standard devation of only about 2 gigs but along comes...
  2. Ted S

Offering email on my website?

Again, this script will do you little good as you will need to first secure sendmail/qmail which is a ahrd task in and of its self and then you would either have to write a program to make actual pop users or do them on signup. Pop mail is far mroe likely to be abused for spam and dos attacks...
  3. Ted S

Offering email on my website?

So far, I never never found a script like like this that is free (and I doubt a good one will come out) so heres afew of the paid ones.. AliasMail from SolutionScripts. - Powerful, useful and the new version with sql & multiple domains is due out any day now. Gossemear Mail from Gossemear...
  4. Ted S

Database? php/asp/cgi

Well, if you just want a search engine with a bunchof resuels you cna try hotscripts.com but if you really want a car search program youll need to make a custom application. These apps (written in perl/ php/ asp) normallyrun off of databases such as sql server, mysql or access.
  5. Ted S

Flash designing--You make the deal

shred444, before I spent money, time, etc working out anythign with you id like to know if you have any examples... thanks
  6. Ted S

Maybe the person who registered was Bin Laden...

Its a widely known fact that Bin Laden has a good deal of high tech equipment in his mountain bases which he uses to send out communications. Believe it or not but email was the primary method for contacting people regarding the receent attacks so chances are he does surf the web, probably not...
  7. Ted S

Your first post at FWS and why you joined?

My first thread was a few months back asking for some tricky mysql help... http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4746 I joined ebcause after about 3 years of tech support at solution scripts (makes of homefree) and many more years of free hosting & paid hosting consulting...
  8. Ted S

My girlfriend ditched me

Damn... since when did being "gay" or homosexual as its also called become so bad.. I thought our world was moving on and accepting some diversity.
  9. Ted S

My girlfriend ditched me

Giancarlo - It seems to me like you've got yourself into a bit of a bad situation. While I'm not nearly as regular a user on these forums as most, I've had my share of debates and arguments, some aside you and some against you and its clear that while I agree with you in many points, you...
  10. Ted S

USA strikes start! go switch on your tv

Duty... ever seen the movie "The Terminator"? if not, rent it.... 'nuff said
  11. Ted S

Join Doubleclick.net

Besides its actual members, DoubleClick rents/ sells ad servering power to thousands of large ad companies, even flycast use to use their banner code at one point I believe.
  12. Ted S

Join Doubleclick.net

Doubleclick is very,v eyr picky... they take a few new sites a year and all of those sites are leaders in their market with millions of impressions.
  13. Ted S

pay

They dont take many sites and they really only pick sites which will make them good money.
  14. Ted S

USA Strikes Back!!!

Nope... we bombed training camps, power plants, phone utilities, air fields, military centers and other key places.
  15. Ted S

need free host plz help

www.t35.com
  16. Ted S

USA Strikes Back!!!

Im happy that were acting too but dont forget... most people in Afganistan had nothing to do with any of this... only some people living in that country beind sheilded by a military group were involved
  17. Ted S

Dusty ... one last thing You seem to be confusing safety and peace. While this is an extreme example, here's my point. If I kill everyone in the world but manage to keep all the food/ water safe and usable, I have used violence to create peace. In a less extreme case, if I kill those...
  18. Ted S

I just love this idea... Several years ago when a few countries were ready to kill themslves over oil, food, land, etc... the US stepped in. Prehas it was too much or too far but it helped make peace, saved lives, etc... Now the US is loosing lives from getting involved in the name of peace...
  19. Ted S

Were at war!

Iv got a degal near by and a 12-gauge just incase you try :P
  20. Ted S

Yes, if we can create a new govt. that doesnt like us but doesnt kill people then we have solved something. Hostility can be talked out, indifferance is somehting we live with. Having people blown apart is not a good thing and I'd rather take my chances that helping a enw group, working to be...
Back