• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

www.hostyoo.com offering free cpanel hosting

i bet you are one of those ppl that got pissed off by me. sry.. :shame:
  2. W

i dont care. it is BS. you can send private msg to harass ppl so u can give out fake deals. now end of the story. go to hell
  3. W

Host4ever- Powerful, Reliable and Free!

come to papa lovelycheese.com 800mb 10gb ABSOULTY FREE. someone gave me this offer. i believe its spird =D
  4. W

THIS IS BS www.hostyoo.com is my website i dont know why he is advertising it (must be a happy customer) but... if you still wish to purchase the last aco---- id be happy to give you it at a discount as it is on this site (you also get a free domain with that account Best regards josh...
  5. W

Free cPanel Hosting! Up to 1GB/50GB PHP/Perl/SSI/Email/Autoinstaller/No Ads!

my bad for not checking the dates. nice one. hehe
  6. W

300MB Space/20GB Bandwidth Free cPanel Hosting - PHP, Perl, CGI, and unlimited MySQL

how can i not have an opinion about it if i ve never used it. sure i can from the exp i got from all the hosting providers b4. they always say they put all the money into upgrading the system= bs 2 months later, the hosting is down. they made 5000 or more... thats the case. i mean i should...
  7. W

300MB Space/20GB Bandwidth Free cPanel Hosting - PHP, Perl, CGI, and unlimited MySQL

its not recommended by cheese. just like lifelesspeople, when you know lifelesspeople.com dont cheat, why seek another provider that ur not sure if its a scam
  8. W

t35 is for beginners. ppl do need mysql or hes a nub.
  9. W

im not saying anything, but lets make a bet, if u keep the 1mb space. you wont get more than 3 hosteesss
  10. W

im not bsing but you see, i have 15 pic for my webspace and each one of them are 100k. thats 1500kb already. so yeah.. 50mb will be good. 100 is decent
  11. W

chen8 is a kind person but he just doesn understand that 1mb storage space is way too small. maybe 50mb+ will get you some hostees
  12. W

HosTYoo.com!

it was just a joke. hehe. u really think he would pm me?
  13. W

chen8 is a kind person but he just doesn understand 3mb is not enough. i dont need free hosting no more. i got tons of paid hosting and stuff just saying that 3GB bandwith might get you some hostees.
  14. W

lmao. you give a beginner a 3mb month bandwith? they wont even be able to understand how it works and the bandwith will be gone. i say this is just another scam that wanted ppl to buy their plan. plz ban.
  15. W

HosTYoo.com!

PM me, i want the last one
  16. W

Sounds like YOU CANT READ. one offer/week plus your offer is shit 1mb 3mb only ----ers gona use it.
  17. W

Free Cpanel hosting with Fantastico

I dont care how long have you been here and how cocky you are. As long as your hosting plan seem like a scam. I say ---- YOU. lol. there are way too many ppl out there tring to get benefits by cheating on the "free services" I dont care if there is going to be only one offer / month . all i...
  18. W

Free cpanel hosting with many features

scam*. not sure though
  19. W

cNX Professional Webhosting! Up to 800mb and 20gb of bandwidth!!

its a good thing that they only put ads for HV-1 yay!!!!!
  20. W

cNX Professional Webhosting! Up to 800mb and 20gb of bandwidth!!

they will be putting ads on ppls websites soon. so please think about it before post in the forums
Back