• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Cheap Hosting or VPS that can handle HLStats

Looking to find a cheap solution to host a few servers worth of HLStats. So I need a host that allows incoming and outgoing connections via UDP port 27500. I'm open to any type of plan(speed, size, etc.) Although I wouldn't mind at least 5-10GB of Hosting space or more. Thanks
  2. R

Need New York Host

Not sure why it originally posted in Free, but I started answering in both. You can delete the free hosting one if need be. But I am looking for both paid or sponsored hosting.
  3. R

Need New York Host

Need something in NY, So anywhere nowhere remotely close, please don't bother. I appreciate the offers but it's the opposite direction of what I'm trying to put together.
  4. R

Need New York Host

I know it's rare that i'll find one, but i'm searching anyway.
  5. R

Need New York Host

The user base will be in NY, so I prefer a NY host.
  6. R

Need New York Host

Looking for a web host that can start me out on a small plan, which will likely to grow later down the rd. Don't need more than 1 GB space and probably no more than 5-10GB of bandwidth.
  7. R

Unusal request?

I am looking for a very small paid or sponsored hosting. Technically it isn't for a website. Heres my situation, I have a domain on a different host. Which currently hosts my main site. However since it is a host to many sites in our group of friendly sites I didn't want to risk bogging...
  8. R

Need good host.

Im about to open a small site that will eventually grow. I am looking for a host with at least 500 MB of disk space and at least 15 GB of Bandwidth. Able to run a few cron jobs though cpanel. I know it is a lot to ask but below $5 if possible.
  9. R

Script Request

Wouldn't it be easier, as not as effective spreading the order per load, to send each visitor to the next server. 1st visitor goes to server 1, 2nd visitor to server 2, etc etc.
  10. R

php help

Hi, I have a form which takes two inputs, and runs main.php. Main.php copys a template file over to a new file named after one of the inputs. Now my problem is I need the two inputs to stay as variables in the new file. Now I have been up and down trying two different methods of doing this...
  11. R

Network Presentation

I was having a bit of trouble coming up with a topic that I could use so I figured maybe some of you would have an idea to help me out. I have to create a presentation for a networking lab class, most of the students are halfway knowledgable when it comes to networking so I didn't want a...
  12. R

Looking for help, gaming site.

I am currently a Xbox 360 owner. If you are new to the xbox scene, Xbox & it's next gen. brother have a online service called Live, which allows developers to easily add online Game lobby for thier games, as well as allowing xbox owners to easily play games online with other owners, download...
  13. R

Rate my new PC

It is nice, but I would rate 7/10, since you spent 1300 and only have a ati 9700 running in it. I basicly have the same thing, Intel wise, but a ati x300 64meg. For only 750. Now i know the ati 9700 wasn't that much. Now maybe you wouldn't be using this machine for graphics but I find it...
  14. R

mmorpg

I hate to say it, but someone has to. This should just be kicked out the door from the beginning. I am in no way trying to shoot down dreams of people. But it goes to show that just deciding you want to make a mmorpg isn't going to get you far. From the sounds of what you said you don't...
  15. R

Clan listing scripts

Just wondering if anyone knows of any clan listing scripts? Where a clan leader can start a clan and input info about the clan. Than users can search though the clans by details.
  16. R

Looking for a small account.

I have an idea that has been brewing in the back of my mind for some time. It is a forum based on gaming but has a different theme. I don't require much, just a small account to get started on. I would gladly join as a part of a network or host some links, banners. For more information you...
  17. R

Any Free Online RPGs?

Just wondering where in the TOS it says it's legal, because all i've read is how it isn't.
  18. R

Looking For VPS

The root access is a controlled enviroment though the VPS software though, also hosting free web sites and a game on a VPS that would limit him wouldn't really be enough.
  19. R

Looking For VPS

Well from my knowledge, game servers don't generally work well on VPS, from a Admin point of view and user. Also Root would require you to have full control over the server, while a VPS would more likely more than one user on it. So VPS with root would most likely be ruled out. Now older...
  20. R

i need Help ! how to host a releser on comp?

Not sure if there are many Windows programs/scripts to host resellers. If you had linux you could use vhcs or zpanel which are free, or pay for DA or Cpanel. Another thing to think about is what exactly your using this for, since most ISP forbid you from hosting a website on your connection.
Back