• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Review my new design

it is still table based.... (not div based)
  2. R

is this legal?

illegal if the mp3 are not ur work or u dont have permission as LiquidGoat said. Inform the host if u find anyone doing so.q
  3. R

Free Gmail!

read this * Google Alerts - Receive news and search results via email * Froogle Shopping List - Shop smarter with wishlists of your favorite products * Gmail - A Google approach to email * Google Groups - Create mailing lists and discussion groups * Personalized...
  4. R

Custom Free Templates!!!! :)

the author was jus kidding.. he is not gonna give free templates to anyone if he is nt crazy to... Hahaha.. this thread is so funny with ppl requesting templates Lol roflmao
  5. R

Free Gmail!

it doesnt work... u cant create a gmail account with that . but u can create a google acc
  6. R

Gmail Accounts

try signing up . U will get a confirmation mail thts it. U cant create a gmail account yet. Since the link to the Gmail is actually http://gmail.google.com/gmail
  7. R

Gmail Accounts

its not gmail. its google account to access their services. its been there for a long time
  8. R

Need 300MB/10Gb bandwidth For Club Website

well i can place a linkback text or image to the host site anyway
  9. R

in the first place-> They dont allow me to put any third party ads in the site unless its related to uni or my Club secondly-> I am preoccupied with a lot of stuff. And i dont have time to post in forums.
  10. R

I know the situation here mate.. I also worked with a host. But if my soc cant spare a penny out of their clubs money,what can i do. I had explained them the situation but again a guy jus came up with this freehosting thingy in the meeting, n hooked me up in finding one.
  11. R

k watever.. I would appreciate if u dont reply to this thread. I am looking for offers and not opinions.
  12. R

I cant have ads in the site n u know y.. Well I am still continuing with the search..
  13. R

Need 300MB/10Gb BW For Club Website Hi, My name is vinay and i am the webmaster of my university's Debating Society. We are looking for a stable webhost to host our website for free. We require 300mb space ( there will be some media but it wont take too much BW anyway) 10 GB BW 5 My...
  14. R

Air Canada sucks.

Srilankan Airlines has a great service . Emirates has arnd 60% stake in Srilankan. Jet Airlines is a also one of the best in service
  15. R

cheap .info

oh mate.. u didnt stop begging for money yet... Why should someone pay u in the first place... Lol
  16. R

I want a friend

thats funny mate....... :tongue2:
  17. R

Premium File Hosting Solution - Send large files easily + Unmetered Download!

u have to wait for 15 seconds to download a file.. So there is a 15 secs timing restrictions! and download speed is very slow.. i get 3-6 kbps in my collega 100mbit connection
  18. R

Free Rock-Hosting's Web Hosting (GB)

it reminds me og xtreme-webhost .. Quite similar plans.. I prefer to stay away frm those host which gives gigs of space for free....
  19. R

File Host

does the file hosting support FTP?
  20. R

Need host that lets me stream Pakistani Music,Videos&Movies with high bandwith!

yeh thts right.. Streaming movies, music videos, or mp3 without the consent of the actual owner which is probably the Movie producers are considered illegal. But in Pakistan , they may nt have these cyber laws yet.. Coz i have seen thi site pakistanimedia.com which streams movies, sports...
Back