• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Andrej

Link exchange with your hosting sites

I'm interested in doing link exchanges with your free or paid web hosting sites. I have more web hosting and webmaster related sites on which I can offer you a link ranging from PR1 to PR4. Please PM me your URLs if you are interested. Note: I'm also willing to pay for links from your web...
  2. Andrej

Need links, will design free logos, templates

I need links from your websites or blogs (your site must be at least PR1). In exchange I can offer my design services for free. I can design free logos, banners, etc. Check out my cheap logos site to see samples. I can also design you a free Wordpress template if you can offer me a strong...
  3. Andrej

Need free hosting, will put ADS on my site, will design free logos!

I need free web hosting with the following features: - no post 2 host web hosts - I will be fine with just 5MB of space and 100MB of bandwidth should be enough - I don't need databases - I don't need CPanel - you should have been up for some time, I'm not looking for web hosts that will shut...
  4. Andrej

Anyone selling your hosting domain?

I'm looking for a web hosting domain name that is indexed in Google and ranks somewhere for the keyword "cheap web hosting" or "web hosting". You can check your rankings using this tool: www.geoseo.com No matter if it is e.g. on the 20th page for "web hosting", I'm interested in it then...
  5. Andrej

FWS question

I wonder if I can make a new thread in the Web Hosting Offers forum even if I don't own a web hosting company? I just want to promote one web hosting company, as I'm their affiliate. I have a coupon that when it is used, I get a commission.
  6. Andrej

Free WordPress Themes

If you are looking for some Wordpress themes, have a look at my themes on my site wpmix.com Wordpress Themes I hope you like them. :)
  7. Andrej

.TK with no any ads?

Is it just me or anyone else has noticed that dot.tk has removed all forced banners and popups from their domains? I have a domain with them, but since they started to put ads on my site, I moved to co.nr. And it seems like many people did the same, as .TK is ad-free again. So I'm going...
  8. Andrej

Need a Coder (PSD to XHTML/CSS)

I need someone to code for me a simple one-page website. I have the PSD file and just need to get it to a valid XHTML/CSS website. I will pay $20 for it via Paypal or Moneybookers. Please PM me if you need to see a screenshot. Also, I need this done within 24 hours, preferably ASAP. Thanks
  9. Andrej

PHP Help Needed

I'm launching my new blog (Wordpress) and I need to get one thing working. Here's the demo: test site What I need is to have a different 120x600px banner displayed on the "design" page. I'd like to use this banner: link for the "design" page only to advertise my site CheapDesign.info. The...
  10. Andrej

[WTS] a (Free) HOSTING Template - $35 BIN

I have for sale this hosting template (uncoded PSD). It's unique, designed by me and has never been used/sold before. Screenshot here: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2590/untitled6pn8.jpg It is not coded yet. Please PM me for details if you're interested. BIN price is $35 (via...
  11. Andrej

HELP: Theme Switcher plugin for WordPress

I'm going to launch my own "free WordPress themes" site wpmix.com and I would also like to have a live demo (test run) for each theme. I'd like to work the demos on another Wordpress installation in folder wpmix.com/wpdemos/ However, the problem is I don't know how to get it working. I don't...
  12. Andrej

Hosting location?

I wonder if my sites will load faster in the US if I host them on a server in the US? Currently I host them in the UK, but most of my visitors are from the US. So do you guys think I should move to a US located host? Or there is absulety no difference in the loading speed no matter where the...
  13. Andrej

HELP: Where to upload files?

I have cPanel X with my hosting account and I don't know to which folder shall I upload the files of my site. There are folders like "www", "public_html", etc. I think I shall upload the files to public_html folder, am I right? However, I've also added an addon domain within my hosting account...
  14. Andrej

Free CPanel hosting for 5 DAYS needed

Hi guys, I need to host somewhere a demo of my WordPress template temporarily for 5 days only. So I need CPanel, MySQL database and FTP database, as I'll need to install WordPress. I do not wish any banners / ads / popups / nothing on the site. What I can offer you in exchange is a free logo or...
  15. Andrej

Free SMS Script Needed

I'd like to launch a new site for a particular country to provide free SMS messaging to mobile phones. I will build the site myself, I just need a script that will be sending the SMS messages to mobile phones for free right from my website. Do you guys know where could I get the script?
  16. Andrej

Large portfolio site hosting request

I'm launching my new personal portfolio site and need the following: - 200MB of space - at least 20GB of bandwidth - file size limit: at least 30MB - no forum posting - fast servers - top uptime, at least 99.8% I'm willing to put a small banner or a text link at the bottom of my site in...
  17. Andrej

The Most Popular Post For Hosting

The Most Popular Post For Hosting? I need a free hosting with the following features: - no any ads, no popups, nothing forced on my site - my own ads allowed - top server uptime - fast servers - ability to host my .info domain I am willing to post for hosting. What do you guys think...
  18. Andrej

AdSense question

Hello gyus, I'm working on my website TowerEiffel.com and soon would like to kick it off. I'm just quite not sure about one thing: Please have a look at this page of my site: towereiffel.com/links.html and tell me if this isn't against AdSense TOS. I have some content there, but only one...
  19. Andrej

Need free DNS hosting for a .CO.VE domain

I need free DNS hosting for my .co.ve domain. My priorities are: 1) top server uptime - at least 99.80% 2) no any ads/banners/popups 3) permission to put my own ads on the site It will be a very simple site, so I will be OK with 10 MB of space and 1 GB of Bandwidth. All other hosting features...
  20. Andrej

createPDF.info appraisal, please

I wonder how much this domain name might be worth? No content, no PR, domain only.
Back