• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

looking for webspace for my web zine

hey people I am looking for a freewebspace provider to host my web zine called parx-e the web address is www.parx-e.com but the proper address is http://larisa.orcon.net.nz/fanzine/ my current webspace provider is slow I would prefer no ads but I will link back to host...
  2. D

need help using invision

hey I have got invision setup and was wondering how do you stop people from uploading avatars but instead get them to link to avatars instead any help would be good it an't on a free web host thanks
  3. D

portal systems

Hi I am trying to find a good portal system that isn't post nuke or php nuke something different if I can if you have some good ones list them here thanks
  4. D

free web host that use tomcat

hey all I was wondering if there is any free webhost that use apache tomcat for jsp servlits thanks
  5. D

what happend to iddover.com

what happend to iddover.com as they were good I like them
  6. D

is cdiweb.us down

is cdiweb.us down because nothing is there which is annoying because i have people visiting my site oh well
  7. D

dns problems

Hi I am having dns problems I use powerdns with godaddy and i have the address www.parx-e.com and every time it i won't load i have setup it right and the subdomains works like this one larisa.parx-e.com I don't know what is wrong is this normal thanks chris
  8. D

how long until a domain works with godaddy

hi how long does a domain work with godaddy i use everydns and a forward sevice for my domain. is it between 24 and 48 hours. thanks I am new to domains
  9. D

setting up stuff using mysql at tripod.co.uk

Hi I get this when setting up stuff when using mysql at tripod.co.uk paFileDB will now verify these settings to see if they are correct. Connecting to MySQL Server: OK Accessing MySQL database pafiledb: Error: Unable to access the database pafiledb. MySQL returned this error: Access...
  10. D

domains will never be free

I was sucked into free domains I still look out for free domains in the hope there is some but there is not and never will be with out a catch and dot.tk i hope should be around for a while basically buy a domain people ok
  11. D

hotlink webhosts

hey all do you know any hosts which allow hotlink if so could post which ones . i am doing it for a mate
  12. D

people need your help

hey all could you please visit this site www.kiwibabes.dot.nu and tell everyone to so that i can get over a 100 hits and get a free domain name for my kiwibabes website. thanks can you next in the next three days
  13. D

united.net.kg

how long does it take for a united.net.kg website to work i have uploaded everything and it does not work it says 5 days but i don't know the address http://weston.united.net.kg thanks doofynz
  14. D

what are your thought on freewebsites.com

hi i was wondering what your thoughts were on freewebsites.com i have been trying to get www.redirect.com.kg to work and it has not so . so what are you thoughts thanks doofynz
  15. D

oemmail help

hey i am using oemmail and when i load up my site it comes with the oemmail email startup page and i want it to load my home page not that is there any way i fix it so it goes to my homepage and people can still send and get email using my domain thanks
  16. D

web host that does site copier

hey all can some tell me a webhost that is free which site copier which copying the site from say geocities to freeservers. I am allready with freeservers i can not signup for a new domain for some unknown reasion. thanks
  17. D

larisa.com.kg what do you think

hey all what do you think of my larisa oleynik site at www.larisa.com.kg laters doofynz
  18. D

com.kg help site

no i am not asking for help . I have been thing of developing a help site for people who don't know how to setup a com.kg . what do you think?
  19. D

some one stole my domain

hey all i finally got www.larisaoleynik.com.kg and www.larisa.com.kg working but some how www.larisaoleynik.com.kg does not redirect to my site see www.larisa.com.kg and that works and redirects to my site. i have everything done correctly but it goes to some othe site and i don't know why...
  20. D

i need help with emeisp

hi i was wondering if any one was having any problems with emeisp cos it not working properly and was wondering if some could help. cos i want a free domain for my larisa oleynik site at www.larisa.dot.nu. could some one leave a mesage or something here. thanks chris
Back