• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Surfz

Reseller Account Needed

Hi there, am currently in search of hosting companies that offer the following: Reseller Account - cPanel/WHM - 5 GB Disk Space - 50 GB Bandwidth - Private Name Servers - Great Uptime Record - 20< Days money back guarantee Thanks.
  2. Surfz

Galaxy-Hosts' Status

Hi fellow Freewebspace users, was just wondering what went wrong with Galaxy-Hosts as their main page is down and so is my account that is current hosted with them? Anyone has any latest updates on them? Thanks
  3. Surfz

Shoutcast hosting needed

Hey there mates, Type - Shoutcast hosting Bitrate - 24kbps to 32 kbps Listeners Slots - 20 to 50 Requirements - Preferably Unmetered if metered please state the bandwidth provided. Thanks, Jay
  4. Surfz

How to install Plesk in a VPS ?

Hello there FWS members, I'm not too familiar with dedicated & vps servers operating systems. Does anyone care to provide tutorials or steps to install Plesk in a VPS using the Plesk autoinstaller ? Thank You
  5. Surfz

Hostgool - The Worst Domain Seller

Related to the following topic : http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2177533&highlight=hostgool This is how the conversation went : Asian Surfz to sales Dec 22 (2 days ago) Hi there, i've paid through e-gold 2 hostgool's account for 2 domain names. support @...
  6. Surfz

Hostgool - Is this what you call professional ?

Hostgool - Providing Domain Services that doesn't exist! Related to the following topic : http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2177533&highlight=hostgool This is how the conversation went : Asian Surfz to sales Dec 22 (2 days ago) Hi there, i've paid through e-gold 2...
  7. Surfz

Anime Domain for SALE!!

Domain Name : www.daisukianime.com Type : Animation and Comic based domain Created : 06-Jul-2006 Expires : 06-Jul-2007 Payment : Paypal / E-Gold Start Bidding now ... thank you :angel:
  8. Surfz

[REQ] Invision Power Board 2.0.4 Skins

Can some please post up some nice IPB 2.0.4 skins or recommend some free IPB skins site ? Thanks in advance
Back