• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Galaxy-Hosts' Status

Surfz

Hi fellow Freewebspace users,

was just wondering what went wrong with Galaxy-Hosts as their main page is down and so is my account that is current hosted with them?

Anyone has any latest updates on them?

Thanks

I haven't heard anything of them in ages. Galaxy Host's last logged into FWS on December 13th, 2008 @ 21:47, so something's happened...

yeap... it's working fine now but it would be great if Patrick of Galaxy-Hosts could provide an explanation on this matter.

If anyone needs temp hosting so that they can let there clients/viewers know whats going on, just send me a pm.

They shouldn't need it since it appears to be up at the moment. However, if any users are considering switching hosts or need an account for a few days due to downtime(for free), please do contact me. I'll be glad to offer refugee discounts or free temporary hosting to keep your site up and running.

It's sad to see Galaxy-Hosts go down like this though. They seemed pretty good early on.

Back