• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Free 2GB Hosting Plan with any SHOUTCAST Plan!

*FREE 2GB Cpanel hosting with every Shoutcast hosting plan! Use "Free2gbShout" promo code for discount Check out our site: http://www.shoutcasti.com for more information and plan details! If you should have any questions you may email me or IM us on AIM or yahoo; username : impactgc...
  2. I

Shoutcast Hosting - 50% off!

50% off Shoutcast Hosting! Impact Global Communications, LLC (igchosting.com / shoutcasti.com) offering 50% off shoutcast hosting! Use "Shout50" promo code for discount Sample Plans(with discount): 50 slots @ 32 Kbps -- $2.50 per month! 50 slots @ 64 Kbps -- $7.00 per month! 50 slots...
  3. I

unmetered

So what is the difference between unmetered shared/reseller/vps hosting and a dedicated server? Nothing....... if you are not going to allow unmetered..then it should be for all hosting products. The definition of unmetered is the same regardless of hosting product. Adam
  4. I

unmetered

There is a difference between unmetered and unlimited. Of Course you can't have unlimited resources at some point there is a "stop". Unmetered means it isn't measured.. the bandwidth is not measured during the month of service. Unmetered and Unlimited do not and should not mean the same...
  5. I

i need shout cast hosting (reliable) hosting

Shoutcasti.com xzooom1, We can help you with your shoutcast hosting. We can supply you with the following plan( or check out our site for more plans: www.shoutcasti.com) 50 slots 64Kbps Auto DJ (1 GB space included) Regular price: $14.00 per month Sale price: $4.90 per month! Use coupon ...
  6. I

ShoutCast Resellers

Shoutcasti.com - our pricing start at $15.00 per month! This price does not include the current sale price of 25% off. If you have any questions please let me know! Thanks, Adam
  7. I

50% off Shoutcast Hosting!

Impact Global Communications, LLC (igchosting.com / shoutcasti.com) offering 50% off shoutcast hosting! Act NOW and receive 50% off shared or reseller shoutcast hosting! Use "Shout50" promo code for discount Sample Plans(with discount): 50 slots @ 32 Kbps -- $2.50 per month! 50 slots...
  8. I

25% off Shoutcast Hosting!

Impact Global Communications, LLC (igchosting.com) offering 25% off shoutcast hosting! Act NOW and receive 25% off shared or reseller shoutcast hosting! Use "Shout25" promo code for discount Check out our site: www.shoutcasti.com for more information and plan details! If you should have...
  9. I

Man, I love ignorant people

Well I know not 2. :) 1 has to be happening since their site uses your friends list ot send url's. 3 maybe.. but I wouldn't know until I get answers from them.. Also I would not have answered questions about UT. Adam
  10. I

After you IM'd me I asked my "friends" on my list. .and none of them received links. But I have contacted this company to remove me.. I am waiting for a response. How can you disagree? I do not have a virus and I have proved to you that the site is sending the messages.. Open your eyes and...
  11. I

The agreement is that utcrazy said I have a virus on my computer. This is very much false. I don't remember going to the site. Maybe one of my friends ages ago sent me a question from there. I do not play games on the internet, so I don't think that it is. You called me ignorant others...
  12. I

well i am not sure how they received my friend list. that is what I am investigating. as I mentioned above. Maybe I went to their site.. don't know and don't care as long as they don't send IM's on my behalf. Note no other friends are recieving these links-- as I have confirmed with my...
  13. I

NO .. obiviously you are NOT reading what I have replied with. The site is sending them out. Via "a persons" friend list. THEY SEND OUT THE LINK! I assume I have been to the site and logged into answer a question from a friend.. or something.. don't remember. he also believes you...
  14. I

they are coming from this service.. not my computer. Adam
  15. I

Dynash.. again did you read what I typed or not. cause your only showing your ignorance in your posts. Adam
  16. I

Well I guess I should reply since I am the so called "idiot", "retard" and whatever other names you may want to throw at me. Now before you throw those words out.. I would have hoped you read the whole thing and are knowledgable about what you are each talking about. First and formost.. I...
  17. I

25% off Shoutcast Hosting!

Impact Global Communications, LLC (igchosting.com) offering 25% off shoutcast hosting! Act NOW and receive 25% off shared or reseller shoutcast hosting! Use "Shout25" promo code for discount Check out our site: www.shoutcasti.com for more information and plan details! If you should have...
  18. I

Being Redirected to Microsoft

Dan this only happens to me when I don't let the page finish loading on the IE load. If you are not allow it it finish loading then you will run in to the same issue. Adam
  19. I

15% off Shoutcast Hosting

Impact Global Communications, LLC (igchosting.com) now offers shoutcast hosting! Act NOW and receive 15% off your purchase! Use "Shout15%" promo code for discount Check out our site: www.shoutcasti.com for more information and plan details! If you should have any questions you may email me...
  20. I

Legal Advice?

First you have no case against the landlord.. "Direct the tow company to bill her for the tow she insisted wasn't hers. Your ace is that the police are "on your side" this time around. Maybe ask the police officer to be a witness to her saying she didn't call in the tow, so that when the tow...
Back