• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Malaysian VPS Needed

Hi, I'm looking for a VPS from Malaysia. I need it to be from Malaysia is simply because I'm from Malaysia myself. Currently, I'm running on Shinjiru's VPS (Linux Plesk - VSPS500). and I've been there for about 3 months already. However, I feel like there's a need for me to change host so...
  2. M

Reviews Needed

Hey guys, I would like some comments and/or suggestions on the layout and functionalities of the site inetUtils. I'm using session for most of the configuration values (title, description, url, footer, etc). Please do let me know if there's any dead portions from the site. Thank you :)
  3. M

Opinions needed on mirrors

Hi, I would know what you guys think of mirroring sites on paid hostings? For example, overselling hosters who gives out 1TB of space and such. Would it be against their TOS to mirror Open Source sites (Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, MySQL, PHP, etc). I mean, as long as I dont exceed the quota...
  4. M

Reseller vs Dedicated

Hi all, I'm sorry if this post is not meant to be in this forum but I'm not quite sure where else to post this. I was just wondering, what's the major difference between a Reseller and a Dedicated server? I'm sure you can create a package in the Dedicated server and resell it too. So, why...
  5. M

Info Needed

Hi, I've been looking for a VPS for sometime and I think it's most likely that I'll be getting one soon. There's this particular host that I saw comes with a great package and its with a cheaper price. Anyone heard of WS Servers? If possible, could someone give me a feedback on them or...
  6. M

Free Hosting Request.

Hi, I'm sorta looking for a decent host. When I say decent, I mean decent uptime, with decent availability, etc. I've been trying a couple of free hosts so far and I know I shouldnt be complaining but they dont seem to last long or they simply have too much timeouts. Forum posting is fine...
  7. M

Domain Transfer Inquiries

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if I could transfer my domain to another registrar if my domain had 'Status: Locked'. According to http://www.wdbc.com/domain/status-codes.cfm, the status is actually 'Registry-lock' and there's no telling if I could transfer it away. Can someone please let me know...
Back