• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Anyway to do this on websites?

Hi, I am wondering if it was possible for me to call a function within a program written in C that is running continuously through a webform of some sort? Is it possible through CGI?
  2. J

Help want to make a review website with MYSQL

Help want to make a review website with MYSQL How do I do this on my website(Any links to any tutorials would be good): I want to store my reviews in a database. And I've seen websites where they set-up their links like some.com/review.php?rID=13 what do u have to do to make your...
  3. J

Looking for temporary hosting

Hi everyone I need a temporary hosting site to test out somethings on Invisionboard. You can delete it after I'm done trying some stuff out. If anyone can provide that, that would be great. My e-mail and MSN is sword_demon_dugu@hotmail.com. Thanks.
  4. J

Any code that can do this?

I have a couple big images stored on my webpage. Problem is everytime I click on them they load, then after they load completely stupid Internet Explorer resizes them and makes the text on the images unreadable(gets rid of the scroll bars). Is there a way(HTML, java, whatever) to "stop"...
  5. J

Stupid test your pc performance pop-ad

Does anyone get this pop-up? I can't get rid of it, even with ad-ware and spy-bot.
  6. J

Hosting bought from Ebay

Which ones can be trusted and which cannot? I saw a lot of great deals. Are they too good to be true? Should I just choose the one that's in the median range, as far as price goes?
  7. J

easiest to install cgi forum?

What's the easiest cgi forum u can install? The easier the better......Can be a WWW type board. thx.
  8. J

Most reliable PHP/MYSQL?

Which host has offered PHP and MYSQL the longest? I'm looking for a host to put a club message board so I don't it disappear one day. Any suggestions? thx.
  9. J

Best Free Remotly Hosted Forums?

What's the best Free Remotley Hosted Forum? By best I mean, the least amount of ads and most features. Please help thx.
  10. J

Best PHP board w/ out MySQL

What's best PHP board with no MySQL required?
  11. J

free message board no ads

anyone know any remotely hosted message boards that doesn't have ads?
  12. J

Any1 want to exchange links?

If you have a chinese website and want to exchange links/banner/button with me please e-mail me at zchen@jin-yong.net My website is located at http://www.jin-yong.net.
  13. J

Any FWP that will host real video?

What r some good hosts? They r legal ones and I need a FWP that doesn't have file limit sizes.
  14. J

Please review my site

http://www.jin-yong.net Comments would be great!
  15. J

Change layout for all pages?

I use the same layout for all pages by using tables. If I want to change something on the main page how do I change it for all of the pages so I don't have to change it for each and everyone.
  16. J

Cheapest paid hosting ever? 20 USD per year or less?

Can someone plz tell me some extremely good and cheap paid hosts. I just need one that's 20 USD per year or less.
  17. J

angelfire domain host?

How do u get angelfire to host your domain?
  18. J

Best Domain host??????

What's the best domain host?? I really don't care about ads, just not too many. All I want is fast, 100% uptime and that's it. What's the best host for me? Thanks
Back