• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Domain host??????

JinYong

What's the best domain host?? I really don't care about ads, just not too many. All I want is fast, 100% uptime and that's it. What's the best host for me? Thanks

My suggestion is to have a domain and an account with zoneedit.com or mydomain.com, then get an ad free account from kilio or something like that.

You are kidding right? They hardly have any attractive features. They don't offer ftp access nor cgi and they have ads. They don't have a decent FAQ page and you have to manually request to have your domain hosted. I recently tested them myself. I requested for a domain setup weeks ago and still haven't receive my replies. So much for the "best".

Did I also mention that it is currently dead as on 04.50 forum time.

Last edited:
This is just a nice commercial gimmick. Some examples.
1) 0catch has been promising cgi several years ago
2) digitalrice has been promising sign-up since "god know when"
3) linuxfree has been promising subdomain acct "soon" since I sign up early Feb this year.
4) Several free hosts have been promising ftp access "soon" but I guess different people have different defination of "soon"
5) Several members has been promising free hosting but they just disappear after a few attention grabbing threads.

So, when is the last you seen a honest host keeping up to expectations?

Back