• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

free hosting up to 1.5GB 20GB

I am willing to offer some resources off my reseller account to hosts some websites. Can offer up to 1.5GB of space and 20GB of bandwidth. Unlimited standard features (subdomain, email etc), using CPanel. Criteria are as follows: -must have your own domain name -NO BANNER ADS -must have...
  2. O

free 200mb space 5gb b/w

To: -established websites -at least 15 pages of content -english only website -must own your own domain name -must provide a small link back to my website Will only respond to websites I am interested in.
  3. O

free hosting

I am willing to offer some resources off my reseller account to hosts some websites. Criteria are as follows: -must have your own domain name -no banner ads -must have at least 15 pages of USEFUL content (do not include contact us, about us pages etc) -must be in english -must be legal...
  4. O

redirection service

What features do you look for in one?
  5. O

buying websites with existing traffic

I am looking to purchase websites with at least 100 unique visitors a day. If you can provide some stats, the better. Please PM me with your offers (and include an asking price) and include as many info you can of the website.
  6. O

free 150mb/1.8gb, get more for less!

Previously I have offered 10 people to write tutorials for me in exchange for hosting. Now I am looking to offer MORE for LESS work. 150mb 1.8gb Domains & Subdomains unlimited MySQL Databases unlimited Mail & FTP Users unlimited Domain Aliases unlimited E-Mail Aliases unlimited...
  7. O

Free Hosting 100mb/1.5gb

I am looking to offer 10 people the following: (10 person) Disk Space 100mb Bandwidth 1.5GB Domains & Subdomains unlimited MySQL Databases unlimited Mail & FTP Users unlimited Domain Aliases unlimited E-Mail Aliases unlimited E-Mail Auto-Responders unlimited Spam Assassin...
  8. O

FREE 350mb/4.5gb

I am looking for 10 more people (ANY 10) to give free hosting containing the following features: - 60mb - 1.5 GB bandwidth - Plesk CP - 1 Domain support - you provide your own - 15 FTP accounts - 15 POP3/Webmail accounts - 5 mailing lists - unlimited email redirects -...
  9. O

FREE Hosting 80mb/2GB

I am looking for 12 people (ANY 12) to give free hosting containing the following features: - 60mb - 1.5 GB bandwidth - Plesk CP - 1 Domain support - you provide your own - 15 FTP accounts - 15 POP3/Webmail accounts - 5 mailing lists - unlimited email redirects - unlimited...
Back