• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

•••FREE UNLIMITED Webspace•, •UNLIMITED Bandwidth•, •FTP•, •PHP•, •Domain Hosting•••

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostUltra

• Unlimited Data Transfer
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • 100mbps Network Connection
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • Free Sub Directory ( hostultra.com/~you )
  • Free Domain Hosting ( yourdomain.com )
  • Custom Domain DNS Control ( A/CNAME/MX Records )
  • Browser and FTP Uploading
  • PHP (no MySQL)
  • Free Search Engine Submission
  • Hosting for Unlimited Domains w/ Unlimited Subdomains
Signup at http://www.hostultra.com/

New: Subdomain urls!
yourusername.jktf.com
yourusername.nipz.com
yourusername.gapgirls.com
yourusername.computed.net
yourusername.saiyan.ws
yourusername.saiyans.ws
more domains soon!

Last edited:
MySQL is available at a $5 one time fee.
We do not offer it for free because too much mysql usage will make the server slow

Originally posted by velton
sigh.... hostultra is a good free hosting but i can't sign up with them .... .

why not?
please try again, in the last 2 days we have tweaked our scripts to allow more signups through that would have before been denied.

because am from malaysia and hostultra don't allowed traffic from asia . i do understanding this all cause to protect ur server away from abuse an spammer . :)

Originally posted by velton
because am from malaysia and hostultra don't allowed traffic from asia . i do understanding this all cause to protect ur server away from abuse an spammer . :)

If your site is in English and gets US/CA/UK traffic please PM me for an account.

thanks for the offering but i don't need it right now . can i pm u next other day if i really need it ? thanks

no, i've been registered here for a few days now.
i HAVE a host ultra account. i was just telling people, because you didnt.

well, we have nth to say since its FREE and never cost u single cents. they should get some money back since they are offering this all . am not helping whom but just telling what in my mind . thanks . ;)

Originally posted by HostUltra
You registered just to say that? :rolleyes:
We have only one pop under

How i can to put Pop Ups on User´s Web pages can you PM me and tell me how:D thanks

i strongly dislike your popups. I close them and the reopen. there is also 2 of those annoying things... Only reason why I dont use your host :p

Originally posted by masterpade
i strongly dislike your popups. I close them and the reopen. there is also 2 of those annoying things... Only reason why I dont use your host :p

You're getting the hosting for free. There's a trade off to these kinds of offers, without them the host would fail.

yes, argee. otherwise, who will pay for ur hosting .? the answer is that popups/popunder that u hated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back