• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A Proposal

shari0915

Hello, I have written this post in hopes of acquiring a sponsorship.I am in the process of finishing my pay to click site"Speedybux" which is currently on a free host. It is in need of a “Hosting Server”, one with tremendous uptime and of good quality.I plan to use this server for my site and the services that go with it.

As our sponsor,I will provide a link to your website on each and every page of my site.High appreciation is given to whoever gracious person that reads this proposal.Everything will be done to advertise your superb site and all of its features to users who migh want to use it in the future.

Yours Truly
Shari0915

Sorry, but if people would just "Lend" someone a server then why would we buy servers ?

Its a bit unrealistic for someone to buy and pay a server for you unless your traffic or whatever justified such.

yeah and a good server

i think ill need 100gb space and 500 bandwidth

im willing to advertise my sponsor's site on my site

Additionally if the site doesn't have prior proof of high quality visitors that may actually be targeted at hosting...Most companies aren't going to donate a server.

Just a question
why do you need
1- dedi server ?
2- how the host will cover the cost of the server ?

i think ill need 100gb space and 500 bandwidth

im willing to advertise my sponsor's site on my site
You're going to upload 100GB of advertising to your site???

By the way, and with all due respect, people who join "pay2click" programs are freeloaders just trying to make some quick money; so why are your advertisers going to want to advertise to that market?

Show some proof of traffic and people MAY consider it.
But, for just a link back from your site, I doubt very much anyone in their right mind will sponsor a dedicated server with those specifications.

Show some proof of traffic and people MAY consider it.
Give him free hosting so he can host ads on it :confused4

No I think it'd be a better idea if he lowered his requirements (does he even need to host the ads?) maybe 500MB/10GB, and requested cheap shared hosting at maybe $4/month.

Give him free hosting so he can host ads on it :confused4

No I think it'd be a better idea if he lowered his requirements (does he even need to host the ads?) maybe 500MB/10GB, and requested cheap shared hosting at maybe $4/month.

My thoughts exactly. 1 gig space and 30 gigs bw for 5$ a month. You can afford that can't you and then just upgrade as you grow.

Design n Hosting are willing to offer you
5GB Webspace 10GB Bandwith
cPanel & Fantasico
10 MySQL databases
10 Emails
5 Ftp
for £10 per month

please PM me if interested

A plan like this is much more suited to your needs

so basically you're asking for free hosting while you make all the money
[sarcasm]Sounds fair enough! Where Do I Sign Up?[/sarcasm]

I read them thanks. We have been going find since August 07 and are definitly not going out of business any time soon, I read the posts and agree with the few before me in offering Shared hosting which is the best choice for this person.

Back