• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

About all your demands

Jump

All you people that write they need this and that and then people reply to it, im sorry to tell ya but those are no real Companies, real Companies have set packages and do not makes packages for people. So think about it if you really wanna trust someone that makes packages as the client want's that's not normal for serious Webhosting Companies.

That isn't true at all. Some businesses that are legally incorporated make their business model to serve all customers with a glove fit. ;)

No not really all large Companies do not offer Costomized able Hosting plans they all have set Packages. I Never seen a serious and large Company give Costimized able Hosting plans.

To that real Webhosting Companies do not have goggle ads unless they have a partnership with google and it would be a diffrent add they have. Second no real big Company has a Forum unless they sell forums them self.

Last edited:
I am sorry but I would suggest you learn some grammar and spelling before you start to inform everyone of what a "real" company does.

If a company wants to offer a different price, then that is their choice.
Are you telling me car dealerships are not considered real business because you can negotiate the price?

We don't necessarily make up custom packages, we offer what we have set.
However if I wanted to, I can create a custom package. And guess what, we are incorporated in Delaware.

Don't believe us? You can check on their official site: https://sos-res.state.de.us/tin/GINameSearch.jsp

Many large businesses offer customized packages. Nac, HE.Net, XO.
You think you can't get a certain amount of bandwidth and power from them?

I would research a bit more before you start accusing of businesses not being "real"

Viz im sorry but your writting just proofs to me that your a little boy trying to act big. I never said they are no real Companies i said most Large Companies do not offer that kinda services so id be careful if id trust ones that offer it. So learn to read.

proofs lol. but no one is you your 1 out of billions and no one will listen especially to a person with 5 posts.

I see you didn't even bother to read your own post.

all large Companies do not offer Costomized able Hosting plans

First off, its customized, not Costomized.
Second you completely ignored my grammar suggestion as you are still writing putting Caps in front of words that are in the middle of your sentence.

Little boy? I'm not even going to bother as you have no evidence of this, yet blatantly accuse me of it.

That's not true... I know professional dutch webhosting companies that make custom packages for the companies who take hosting there. What you are saying is not true... There are even hosting companies that do not show any prices or packages on their site, simply because they don't have them. You need to contact them in order to discuss what the customer needs so that a custom package can be offered and eventually accepted.

look if people didnt change there plans they wouldnt make money or they would make very little. i bet if you emailed a company with a set plan and said your plans dont meet my needs they would adapt them everyone would they would be stupid not to as they would be losing money

look if people didnt change there plans they wouldnt make money or they would make very little.

hehe, im sorry but i have to disagree to this as well. i think your getting a bit to general. what you said doesn't really apply to all companies or businesses. We havent changed our plans or prices for almost 2 yrs.

Yet we are making money. =)

You know what comes to mind here?

One of the biggest datacentres in Sydney, Australia.

It's run by one of the largest telecommunication providers in Australia - and they set up custom products and systems for the large companies that are under them.

So your saying, a company that customises deals with large organisations, that run websites that nearly control a countries economy isn't considered a 'real company'.

I'm thinking... instead of trying to enforce and prove pointless things on everyone else, I would make the friendly suggestion that you go play outside for a little while. ;o)

Define a real hosting company? I host about 12 accounts, have a reseller, have a whole page up, a TLD, and make money. I am a real hosting company and i provide mostly custom plans. I have some set plans that i figure are used most but i still give out custom plans.

And do you run a hosting company, if not, then how can you preach to us about hosting companies?

If you think large webhosts generally don't provide custom plans, it could be because they already have a few thousand clients. With an already established client base it matters less to them if they get a picky new client or not, but I doubt that any of them - except a small minority - would actually instantly dismiss a request for a custom plan.
On the other hand, when you only have a few dozen clients, it makes sense to try and appease your new customer by offering them a custom made plan.

The fact that they offer a custom plan doesn't make them bad, it's what the offer entails that matters.

Last edited:
Couldn't of said it any better care.

I think as long as you have legal records, pay your taxes and do things legit, you are a company.

You don't necessarily need to make money to be considered a real company.

Actually, many large webhosts do hang around here and they will take special offers. Myacen and solidinternet is one good example. Even valueweb I saw around here a few times.

Yeah, define a real company or a serious one. As far as I know, Wynhost is both real and serious. Not to mention that we are a registered company in Singapore. And all our shared plans are customisable. I think you are sterotyping against us, and most probably haven't seen many hosting companies yet.

All companies bargain, customize, and compromise for customers, it doesn't matter how big the company is. It's the way the world works. I'm not talking about this from a web host prospective either, I'm talking as someone who deals with very large companies on a daily basis in a completely different business. Some are more stubborn than others but there is always some kind of compromise involved in business.

Back