• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Action Realty

It...well...it...well, um...

Looks like a realtor's page :-|
The logo is a little difficult to understand, but most logos are at my resolution :classic2: Or on my monitor anyway :-/

Well this is not like a typical website. You kinda have to look at it like a consumer looking to buy a home.

I am testing this in Mozilla 1.2.1 800x600 resolution. It's a nice design but I'm not sure about the double dots between links (just spaces might be better). Loads nice and fast. The menu rollovers don't seem to work in Mozilla. Otherwise, looks good. Good luck with it.

Nick

On sharp displays like mine some of the graphics look a little grainy increase the dpi on those graphics.

I like the layout, fast load times, good layout for the theme. I don't like the image border on Allen Holman's picture though.

8/10

Thanks for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I will see what I can do about the photo. Does anybody else think the same about the border around the photo? Thanks . . . :)

Personally I don't like it much, just like you always do. Anyway, the picture at the top right hand corner is badly done, blurred and I can't picture what's that?:confused: The transition from white (the logo) to the blurred image is not enough. Have more classification for the text, visitors don't want to sort them out, you should sort for them. Other than that it's too simplistic. :)

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Personally I don't like it much, just like you always do.
Be that way if you must. :devious2:

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Have more classification for the text, visitors don't want to sort them out, you should sort for them. Other than that it's too simplistic. :)
Please explain this a little better.

Originally posted by DeepList.com
Be that way if you must. :devious2:
Intentional? I was just joking... ;)

Originally posted by DeepList.com

Please explain this a little better.
I mean have more points and don't give that many chunks of text, it scares the visitor. And have more colour variations, that'd help identification. Bold headings help a lot too. :)

bad graphic, its look blur enough and what is this
fin.jpg

not nothing much there .

Originally posted by digital.bath
after seeing your site i think he'd be better off going to a template service :)
ummm, that's apples to oranges... different sites call for different designs, and that's just one of many that i run.

one might think a highly experienced designer like yourself would know that. :rolleyes: plus, the band wanted it designed after one of the t-shirts they have for sale, so that's what i gave them. what kind of a webmaster would i be if i didn't give them what they wanted? ROTFLMAO

Last edited:
a bad one theoretically. you're not press - you don't have to 'give the people what they want'. you're supposed to be the professional. you listen to what they have to say and improvise on it. giving them what they want is hardly showcasing any talent now, is it? and i'd love to link my site.. but i fear i'd get banned :|

oh, and i'd like to add that you're not the webmaster, you're the site designer/technician. being the webmaster would imply that the band had no superior control over their own site. surely a highly experienced.. organism.. such as yourself would know such things as these :)

Last edited:
a bad one theoretically. you're not press - you don't have to 'give the people what they want'. you're supposed to be the professional. you listen to what they have to say and improvise on it. giving them what they want is hardly showcasing any talent now, is it? and i'd love to link my site.. but i fear i'd get banned :|
this is hilarious... you're still wrong, they said "make it look like the robot t-shirt". that's it, that's all they had to say. so i took the t-shirt and improvised on it. holy god, i must suck. never before have i started a website with a clean-cut plan. every one is different, it's all improvisation... and all original, not like the total rip-offs you've been caught red-handed with in the past.

oh, and i'd like to add that you're not the webmaster, you're the site designer/technician. being the webmaster would imply that the band had no superior control over their own site.
oh, and i'd like to add that i am the webmaster. i believe the webmaster is the guy that logs into ftp to control the entire site. the guys in the band are not very web savvy, and don't even know the website's login info, or even what html is. they simply email me what to put up there or say, and i put it up there or say it.

i have full creative control over the site. i administer the forums, create the little images at the tops of the forums, and come up with each different color scheme for each different board. i put the periods at the end of the sentences.

when the band asked people to send in questions, people emailed them to me, who in turn emailed them to the band, who's answering them and emailing them back one-by-one for me to put up on the site when they're all done. are you getting the point here?

and you see all those little news items there? who's the author at the bottom of each of them, huh? i guess what i'm implying is that the band has no superior control over their own site.

surely a highly experienced.. organism.. such as yourself would know such things as these :)
by the way, who gave you the supreme power to tell me what websites i'm webmastering and what websites i'm not? am i wrong, or have you fabricated a whole new definition for the term webmaster? you don't need to be a highly experienced organism to know that, you just need to have half a functioning brain and a bit of common sense.

glad we could stay on topic here, but i love to win.

Last edited:
Originally posted by keith
this is hilarious... you're still wrong, they said "make it look like the robot t-shirt". that's it, that's all they had to say. so i took the t-shirt and improvised on it. holy god, i must suck. never before have i started a website with a clean-cut plan. every one is different, it's all improvisation... and all original, not like the total rip-offs you've been caught red-handed with in the past.

oh, and i'd like to add that i am the webmaster. i believe the webmaster is the guy that logs into ftp to control the entire site. the guys in the band are not very web savvy, and don't even know the website's login info, or even what html is. they simply email me what to put up there or say, and i put it up there or say it.

i have full creative control over the site. i administer the forums, create the little images at the tops of the forums, and come up with each different color scheme for each different board. i put the periods at the end of the sentences.

when the band asked people to send in questions, people emailed them to me, who in turn emailed them to the band, who's answering them and emailing them back one-by-one for me to put up on the site when they're all done. are you getting the point here?

and you see all those little news items there? who's the author at the bottom of each of them, huh? i guess what i'm implying is that the band has no superior control over their own site.

by the way, who gave you the supreme power to tell me what websites i'm webmastering and what websites i'm not? am i wrong, or have you fabricated a whole new definition for the term webmaster? you don't need to be a highly experienced organism to know that, you just need to have half a functioning brain and a bit of common sense.

glad we could stay on topic here, but i love to win.

u r won . ur site look better than that current site desinging .

Back