• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

addicted.

My first site I ever made was with Homestead! and then when I wanted more I searched here and eventually found the forums...and thats where I learned about cgi, php, mysql, and others...backthen I barely knew HTML!

I used to have a site, but not anymore. I'm teaching one of my friends the basics of HTML, so he doesn't keep bothering me....

my first site was a webdesign services site, it was pathetic, i had a horrible BG that didnt tile right, all these gross text colors that said "and we can change your text color!"

.... and i though i was going to make money.... HAHAHA ROTFLMAO

Originally posted by demise
when I wanted more I searched here and eventually found the forums...and thats where I learned about cgi, php, mysql, and others...backthen I barely knew HTML!
That wasn't very long ago actually. Only a few months into the past. Gee, you sure learn fast if that the case! ;) (to learn about PHP, CGI[perl], MySQL and HTML in only 4 months' time! Wow~~~~)

Last edited:
Yah I learned about them...not actually how to code in them or anything just like learning about FWS.net ?! doesn't take that long to learn about something...unless you have some disability

How can you be addicted to these forums?

Anyway, my first site was :eek: Yoshi's N64 Page :eek: back on Geocities when they had no ads!

Granted, I was 8 years old. Now I know how to use mySQL.

My first site didn't even have a theme...I flat ou trefused to call it a personal site (I guess it was), but I called it a nothing page...it was sad...very sad.:devious2:

Back