• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another RTG Asia Review

Well now no one is responding anymore to the ticket which i submitted. Its been 24 hours since i replied in the ticket and i havent yet recieved a reply.
We'll see whats going to happen now.
Scott - Im not sure which company scammed me because it has become confusing. The person who hasnt refunded me is Brendan and its his company which is doing this.

Don't feel bad, they do not answer my emails either most times. Since I can't do anything for you I haven't touched your Trouble Ticket. RTGAsia.net is the main company URL, they are just giving me RTGAsia.com as part of our deal from May. Although I will setup the domain once it is turned over it will not be a primary.

Scott

lol I talked to Raj a while ago. He told me that scott sammed him lol. Also he runs warez sites and S£$$%^ so hes a bit dodgey. Anyway Rajhosting has been down for two weeks, so whats up. I still have my account there after all these months. He he he...

Wrong direction. Scott is the one that bought RAJ and the former owner of RAJ cheated him out during the transfer by collecting another month or two worth of hosting. I should know because I helped with the transfer because at the time RAJ was a reseller under RTG.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

why would someone even want a domain name that could even be remotely linked to a sketchy company? pick a new name already and move on.

why would someone even want a domain name that could even be remotely linked to a sketchy company? pick a new name already and move on.

I agree.

lol I talked to Raj a while ago. He told me that scott sammed him lol. Also he runs warez sites and S£$$%^ so hes a bit dodgey. Anyway Rajhosting has been down for two weeks, so whats up. I still have my account there after all these months. He he he...

Who's dodgey? Anyways Raj is down for the most part cause it still ran on RTG servers, which were lost thx to the WHP event. Anyways I believe RAJ is back up as of an email yesterday. Scott would have to confirm that though... I know I was giving him assistance last night on the billing system, and he was discussing the forum system with me.

Also, theman4, any news from RTG?

No news yet

My last post on the ticket was a few days ago and i havent recieved a reply yet.

EDIT: I just logged in and found no sign of the ticket i submitted. It looks like they have deleted it.

What should i do now?

According to Paypal, the claims i put in have been closed. According to Brendan, Paypal has the money on hold and theyre not refunding me for some reason.

This is getting really annoying now

Last edited:
Its a simple solution, call the police & do them for fraud.

I try not to get involved into these sorts of threads as I never know who to believe & as all RTG reps are banned they cannot explain their side of the story, for all I know you could be lying through your teeth but you could be telling the truth.

Paypal are the middle man, they don't cover non physical goods so you might as well move on from that, call the police & do them for fraud, you will get somewhere then! or if you used a credit card call your CC company up instead of knocking on dead doors with paypal.

Hopefully you will learn your lesson from this & next time make sure you investigate a company otherwise you might as well flush you cash down the ----ter :p.

Peace out!.

Last edited:
No news yet

My last post on the ticket was a few days ago and i havent recieved a reply yet.

EDIT: I just logged in and found no sign of the ticket i submitted. It looks like they have deleted it.

What should i do now?

According to Paypal, the claims i put in have been closed. According to Brendan, Paypal has the money on hold and theyre not refunding me for some reason.

This is getting really annoying now

I really wish I could help you out on this one, I can confirm your Trouble Ticket is not where I can see it and I have access to the whole TT system. Submit another ticket.

As for PayPal they are Yellow Spined #%%$#^# and I have been screwed by them myself on plenty of times :(

I try not to get involved into these sorts of threads as I never know who to believe & as all RTG reps are banned they cannot explain their side of the story, for all I know you could be lying through your teeth but you could be telling the truth.

I can confirn that he is telling the truth, I have seen the trouble ticket he refers to which looks to have been deleted now.

Paypal are the middle man, they don't cover non physical goods so you might as well move on from that, call the police & do them for fraud, you will get somewhere then! or if you used a credit card call your CC company up instead of knocking on dead doors with paypal.

Hopefully you will learn your lesson from this & next time make sure you investigate a company otherwise you might as well flush you cash down the ----ter :p.

Peace out!.

The biggest problem with PayPal is they have no backbone, they are so on the fence it is not funny, and no that eBay owns them they are worse. But I agree if he paid via PayPal funding that payment with a Credit Card call the Credit Card company up and do a charge back.

WTF is sammed??? Anyway I was ripped off by the old owner of rajhosing, he continued to collect money from former client when he no longer owned rajhosting, he stole most of the paying customers before he finally handed rajhosting over to me leaving me with mostly free clients.

Well after several upgrades to the service there was a problem with the hard drive and all the free sites along with the few paying sites were lost and could not be recovered even though I invested several hundred dollars for recovery services to try.

Rajhosting is back online and being rebuilt and does not host warez sites, the old owner of rajhosting sure did and most of the programs he ran on rajhosting were warez programs that were removed right away as were any warez sites that he left behind.

Oh and WTF is S£$$%^ ????

Peace out!.

You see Craig, I actually did investigate the company before i went with them. All their reviews here and on WHT were very good. It appears though, when i ordered the server things started going downhill. So its not my fault as i did investigate them before i went with them.
Calling the police seems too extreme especially as i dont live anywhere near Hong Kong.
If i have to I will contact the CC company and see what i can do with them.

EDIT: I just submitted another ticket right now. We'll see how this one will go

Last edited:
You see Craig, I actually did investigate the company before i went with them. All their reviews here and on WHT were very good. It appears though, when i ordered the server things started going downhill. So its not my fault as i did investigate them before i went with them.
Calling the police seems too extreme especially as i dont live anywhere near Hong Kong.
If i have to I will contact the CC company and see what i can do with them.

EDIT: I just submitted another ticket right now. We'll see how this one will go

I do see your new ticket although it hasn't been touched by Brendon yet, he may claim that the server crashed as it was offline for 24 hours but we'll see.

BTW he is not in Hong Kong but in China, that is where I had to send my payment when I bought the US operations of RTG, The DC was in Hong Kong which I now have struck a deal with and all is good with them.

I would contact your credit card company, I really do not think you will see a refund by mondaym to be honest I am not even sure I will see what is coming to me with the splitting of the company.

ordering a server from a company that's displaying simplified Chinese banners was a bad idea to start with....

but I do sympathize your situation

Ahhh.... so very sad to see a once good company go down like this. I had hosting with them for several months and it was great. But then the problems started happening and I eventually had to leave. I didn't lose any money or anything like that, but a whole lot of time and effort (and server downtime) because of all of the issues. I hope for the best for the new USA counterpart now. :)

Ahhh.... so very sad to see a once good company go down like this. I had hosting with them for several months and it was great. But then the problems started happening and I eventually had to leave. I didn't lose any money or anything like that, but a whole lot of time and effort (and server downtime) because of all of the issues. I hope for the best for the new USA counterpart now. :)

Thank you for the goodluck wish LittleBUger. I do remember you well :). While I promised my education would remain the forefront, I will still do some sparetime help in any way I can for Scott to at least get started, although he is a far more capable and intelligent man than I am. I'll still help where I can.

theman4 any word yet?

Back