• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another RTG Asia Review

Yes it has been deleted again. Infact my whole account has been deleted again. Tomorrow I will be calling the CC issuer for a chargeback. I would think 2 months is enough time to click the refund button in Paypal.

Yes it has been deleted again. Infact my whole account has been deleted again. Tomorrow I will be calling the CC issuer for a chargeback. I would think 2 months is enough time to click the refund button in Paypal.

Well theman4 I have joined your ranks and have been screwed by the RTG-Asia crew myself it looks like. All my access has been removed and my accounts deleted, so once again they strike a blow upon honest hard working people.

The OP came with a problem, instead the host is talking about RTGAsia, RTGAmerica..... and probably next up RTGIndia, RTGEurope and dreaming in taking over the world.

Where's the client care and service?

The OP came with a problem, instead the host is talking about RTGAsia, RTGAmerica..... and probably next up RTGIndia, RTGEurope and dreaming in taking over the world.

Where's the client care and service?

Last time I knew Senor Peo banned the host?

Thank you mods. :lol:

Last time I knew Senor Peo banned the host?

Thank you mods. :lol:

if that is the case.. i guess they can't defend themselves. Which I don't think is fair - Regardless of why they got banned.

Thanks,
Adam

Would you like to have a company operating on your forum that screws your visitors?
I certainly wouldn't.

They weren't banned for screwing visitors, they were fine then. They got banned for talking back to Peo and his mods. A lesson for all ;)

Sending PMs with messages agains FWS Mods and Admin maybe enough reason to ban someone. Eitherway, there's nothing to defend here, they just screwed this guys big time

Back