• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any plan like 300GB space & 3TB b.W

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can go for servage they allow you to use full space but they have some restrictions like if your site have more than daily 400000 hits then your account will be suspended but they do not mind if you use their space as a backup storage drive.

You could also try this web site: www.biggest-hosting.com

But if you truly need that much space then you should get your own server.

If you would want to look in to getting your own server then PM me and I will help you get started.
http://www.giga-international.com/detail_server.php?id=62

check upper url ..
and tell me in how much price you will give me server....

below server specification ... quote prices...
Code:
 	79 euro
	P4 3 Ghz HT Technology
	2048 MB DDR RAM
	250 GB HD
	100mbit/s port
	UNLIMITED Traffic !
	An unlimited number of additional domains can be ordered
	Several Linux distributions as well as Windows Server 2003 available
	Root access
	Reboot tickets: free of charge, daily
	Data center, monitored 24/7, air-conditioned, emergency generator etc.
	If you decide to install a Linux operating system there are several administrator interfaces (‘panels’) available to you as an upgrade option during the order transaction.

This traffic is genuine unlimited traffic:
You will find no 'fair use' euphemisms here. With us you can use the entire bandwidth available – with no artificial restrictions or limits.
Traffic – powered by Giga-International.com !

This is a genuine live service:
A member of staff always available to answer your questions and help you with any problems that may arise. Contact us by telephone and e-mail, 365 days a year.
Service – powered by Giga-International.com !

Last edited:
Can you please tell us what kind of web site do you need to host and what kind of requirements do you have. Because bandwidth and space quotas are not enough to choose a good service provider.

This has to be one of those joke posts -- to see how many people would be bite! We are on candid camera ?

Let get real here-- the amount of space and bandwidth would only serve best on a dedicated machine.. Accept NO less. But you may want to up your budget to 200 ++ per month.

And if someone is willing to give you a shared hosting plan with that much space and bandwidth - they aren't the hosting company to go with.

Good luck.

Adam

I like the word STABLE in the request..

If someone is offering that on a shared plan - it is everything but stable! LOL

If you ever need a laugh read the siteground site (forums a waste of time as it's moderated - as in all posts before they show - that in itself is suspicious) including the T&C's - if you can find them ;)

Try some of em e-bay hosts . They do offer 99.9% downtime guarantee . No transparent fees etc.
I like how you said "99.9% downtime guarantee" haha

There is no way you could get this much space or bandwidth for $7.00... Now that you've asked for hosting, would you actually need that much space? What kind of site are you planning to get hosted?

Dude, That made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair. Anyone who is willing to give you that is overselling so bad, That they would be unreliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back