• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone else seeing orange?

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
On my computer, for a lot of us, the text for our names is now orange. I don't really care, but I am a little curious why it's like this. Any ideas?

Blank Verse said:
On my computer, for a lot of us, the text for our names is now orange. I don't really care, but I am a little curious why it's like this. Any ideas?
I so wouldn't have noticed that had you not pointed it out.
Thanks, now I will spen many sleepless nights trying to figure out why this strange happening has occured.

EDIT:
Looks like the colour signifies post count or something along those lines.

Last edited:
I've noticed this for a while, but I've been too inactive to start a new thread.

I think all NLC members (1000+ posts) have the orange names.

Yeah, when I first noticed, I thought I was banned or something. But everyone in NLC has it.

Bleh why not a diff colours for >5000 post counts?

and people with >9k posts should have a 1337 colour :p

[oh and if you peeps wanna argue with me about this, saying that i blah blah blah post count, just ignore me =)]

Admins have bold green color and moderators normal green. Members with more than 1000+ posts are orange. No other colors now, maybe later. Too many colors would just be confusing. This is intended to make it easier to see who's a long time active member and who's a moderator/admin.

trenzterra said:
and people with >9k posts should have a 1337 colour :p

[oh and if you peeps wanna argue with me about this, saying that i blah blah blah post count, just ignore me =)]
you blah blah blah post counts.

But on a serious note, anyone with 9K posts really needs a special color. Maybe blue. yea blue. The sky's blue. An indication that you should go out more.

trenzterra said:

or...you could stop doing it. If it was your own thread, I'd ignore it, but you didn't start this one.

Back