• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Argueing with a kid..

SoulChief

Funny thing, this is the message he sent me:

I am 15, smarter than you, and I am going to be working for Microsoft in less than a year.

Got that when he was begging for money because he wanted to reg a """"$xx,xxx""""

(hope you see the quotation marks, cause its complete bs)

I am 16, smarter than you and that idiot 15 year old kid, and will be owning Microsoft in less than 18 months.

I think that kid needs a tune up.

either that or a foray into the real world beyond the intarweb and video gamez.

im 16 too, and if you havnt noticed, i call everyone kids :p

btw, you cant get into microsoft unless you get into college, my cousin got a letter from microsoft saying that when he is finished college (hes in like the first year of 4 for programing) Microsoft may concider him.

Btw, i hate people that say their 'smarter then someone' im smart, i just do enough to get by ;)

Why would anyone in their right mind want to work for microsoft? Aside from being treated like a piece of toast that fell behind the counter, being shunned by your linux loving friends, and getting Billy G. as the founder and Big Steve B as your boss, enough to drive you to drink. Of course, that's just my oppinion :)

utcrazy said:
Why would anyone in their right mind want to work for microsoft? Aside from being treated like a piece of toast that fell behind the counter, being shunned by your linux loving friends, and getting Billy G. as the founder and Big Steve B as your boss, enough to drive you to drink. Of course, that's just my oppinion :)

well, everyone has the rights to make his/her own decision in choosing where to work at.

in fact, why should a person's "linux loving friends shun" him; I meant, they aren't even real friends.

People who are too extreme on either MS or linux aren't healthy at all...

If I ever decide to start work my --- off before I graduate and get a chance to either work for MS or Linux, I'll choose MS.

utcrazy said:

Why wouldn't you want to work for Microsoft? Your claim of 'being treated like a piece of toast that fell behind the counter' is unfounded, linux loving friends will envy the fact you get paid by the EBIL COOOORPERATION and probably make more than they ever will.

You're full of it. Of course, that's just my 'oppinion' :)

SoulChief said:
btw, you cant get into microsoft unless you get into college, my cousin got a letter from microsoft saying that when he is finished college (hes in like the first year of 4 for programing) Microsoft may concider him.

precisely why he's smarter than you: has to be really friggin smart to be hired by microsoft when he's just sixteen.

stabme said:
precisely why he's smarter than you: has to be really friggin smart to be hired by microsoft when he's just sixteen.

That's nothing. When I was 16, I became the Official White House Speaker. And I'm not even American!

Sadly enough, yes, I often run along the beachside with a midget on my back. His name is Chester and he has trouble talking walks on the beach, so I help.

Back