• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ask for help

num11

why i have not sign up for a webspace,supporting php&sql or cgi or asp?
who can sign one for me ,and send the information to my email
thanksssssssssss

num11@163.com

i am crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find the host you want and I'll sign up for you.

Need subdomain name, etc...:classic2:

Well, you're going to have to make some decisions.

Ads? Bandwidth? Size? Name? Speed? Password? Nation? FTP?

:chinese2:

Well, ok...I'll try to find something for you tonight. What nation are you from? Some hosts don't allow access from, for example, China. Do you want something like host.com/num11? I assume you have a valid email address in your profile...:cool:

Last edited:
u r very kind....

can u get me 100mb with ad-free, php, ftp, b/w 1 gig ?
this host is for a friend of mine..
his site - http://deoworkz.tux.nu

its for a cs clan site name Ds_team ( deoworkz system ) and wallpaper site ( all bout ds_team wallpaper ) and also a group of computer graphic designer / web designer site name

his work -
http://www.twostudio.com - for a computer graphic design collegue
http://honghong.arecool.net - for nice wallpaper site. but not bout ds_team wallpaper

if u get it, please pm me . thankz !

Well, I really don't have time to search for you. Some hosts block some countries. If you do your homework, choose your host and name, I'll try to sign up for you.
:D

Re: :D

Originally posted by r3ckl3ss
not me :D
Then why bother posting? :rolleyes:

Is it just me, or does it seem that these people search assistance in signing up for a webhost, as the host blocks their country?

Well, not all hosts have China blocked from my understanding. Velton will have to do his homework to make sure the IP isn't blocked before I'll attempt anything.

As for poor r3ckl3ss, he's a 16 year old punk who will die at the age of 22 in a alcohol-related auto accident so be kind to him. These are his last few years. :D

this

Hey num11 and zoobie

I think sitename.netfirms.com is blocked in China
OR netfirms.com block all Chinese IP

That's what I was thinking...and since num11 has probably gotten someone else to help, this account is up for grabs.

Someone from China go to mycool.netfirms.com and tell me what you see. :D

With Netfirms FREE Hosting you get 25MB Diskspace, 1GB /Month Data Transfer, FrontPage Server Extensions, Full CGI / Perl, Free Subdomains, WebStats, Counters, and Friendly Support - all for FREE!

Like I said, I don't mind helping a bit...but you're going to have to do the research...not me. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by zoobie
That's what I was thinking...and since num11 has probably gotten someone else to help, this account is up for grabs.

Someone from China go to mycool.netfirms.com and tell me what you see. :D

With Netfirms FREE Hosting you get 25MB Diskspace, 1GB /Month Data Transfer, FrontPage Server Extensions, Full CGI / Perl, Free Subdomains, WebStats, Counters, and Friendly Support - all for FREE!

Like I said, I don't mind helping a bit...but you're going to have to do the research...not me. :rolleyes:

well zoonie is being nice and all. Anyways, if you do help people out they should do the homework for you.

i can't see anything in mycoll.netfirms.com
i think it has blocked all chinese IP
i can't make lycos active too,
i am sad,
i really want a webspace,why i fail each time?
but i thanks zoobie all the same!! :) :(

I believe that China blocked Netfirms. :(

If someone will show me how to do that traceroute thingy, I can get a definitive answer. :classic2:

this

hey num11

Netfirms block all chinese IP that is why you cannot access the site. Try Using a proxy server

Back