• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

authorize.net

Dotcom

I have seen a lot of companies that offer authorize.net account with their packages....
I have one question: why do they offer that and is it possible to have it without web hosting companies?
Please let me know.

Its all marketing, more than likely they have a reseller agreement worked out with authorize.net and can give clients a cut in pricing. Whether it be setup fees, gateway fees etc.

GeekRack, thank you very much. So all that companies and others are resellers of authorize.net?

Yes, all other sites offering authorize.net accounts apart from the official authorize.net website are resellers.

As long as the company is offering merchant services, this can be used for selling almost :) anything in the world. Signing through reseller will be profitable for the reseller so getting it yourself should be the best way to start your business.

Good Luck!
A.

Back