• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseGraham

Hey! who wants to make a big Avatar Chain!

Somthing really simpls! Black Background With the first letter of your user name in bright orange and and inner outer shadow?

And see if we can get alot of people doing this?

Just thought it would be a cool idea :)

Paul's Hosting said:
You are only 14, And you quit school. What are you thinking?

I was thinking very straight accually... it wasnt a thing i woke up and said im not going today :)

Im allways in and out of hopital.... im in hospital like 50% of the time.....

And that missing out of 50% of school.

And i decided to do what i like doing... instead of wasting my life as i could die. Do what i like to do with the life i currently have..... Make sense?

lol so u would rather weast your life sitting in side

ya i grew up in hospitals im 16 and alredy broke my back almost died there have had cancer got over that and some other health probilem that i dont want to mention lol

life sucks stay strong and get your --- back in school

the avatar chain isnt a bad idea but the design of it is CRAP lol

get ur --- in school go to a alternative school they are easyer lol

if your not going to live that long get off your --- and go to school and hang out with friends

Craig said:
Me think's it's you that should go to school a bit more. :lol:

Actually it's "thinks". It's only "thinks's" when the " ' " consitutes for "is".

Example:
It's cold = It is cold.

You don't (do not) say "I think is its you." do you?. No.

(I think I confused my self there)

I think he said that like "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Meaning just a joke on grammar.

Mr. Johnson said:
I disabled reps, because they're pointless.

It's pointless to people that are not liked, and don't get good reputation from people, stop rationalizeing.

veggie1232 said:

ya i grew up in hospitals im 16 and alredy broke my back almost died there have had cancer got over that and some other health probilem that i dont want to mention lol

life sucks stay strong and get your --- back in school

the avatar chain isnt a bad idea but the design of it is CRAP lol

get ur --- in school go to a alternative school they are easyer lol

if your not going to live that long get off your --- and go to school and hang out with friends

LOL! i like being on computers... its what im best at... its what im going to do when im older, a technition maybe :)

And i will only be off school for a month or so, when im 14 and 9 months, i'll get a job, when im 15 im going to tafe :)

EDIT: and its not as if im on here 24/7 i work out for a few hours a day, as id like to be come a part time Professional boxer and/or bodybuilder.

Last edited:
It's pointless to people that are not liked, and don't get good reputation from people, stop rationalizeing.

wat..EVA!!!!11

EDIT: and its not as if im on here 24/7 i work out for a few hours a day, as id like to be come a part time Professional boxer and/or bodybuilder.
Think again.

veggie1232 said:

Quit your bitchin. Go listen to some Green Day, Hawthorne Heights, Death Cab for Cutie, and other emo crap. They'll understand your pain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back